Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best IPTV app

• 28-01-2019 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

Hi

What is a good IPTV app? I would like to be able to find dol2 online but can't it online?

Ideally what I'd like is to be able to scroll through epg while current channel stays on. I find most apps , if in sports section , the channel will stay on while scrolling sports channels but if I move up a level navigate to movie or entertainment channels then chanbel stops playing as moving to New screen

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Montgolfier

Now tv is very good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,529 ✭✭✭irishgeo

allycavs wrote: »
    Hi

What is a good IPTV app? I would like to be able to find dol2 online but can't it online?

Ideally what I'd like is to be able to scroll through epg while current channel stays on. I find most apps , if in sports section , the channel will stay on while scrolling sports channels but if I move up a level navigate to movie or entertainment channels then chanbel stops playing as moving to New screen

smart iptv

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭allycavs

irishgeo wrote: »
    smart iptv

Hi do you mean gse smart iPTV app?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 238 ✭✭ShauntaMetzel

Mayhap, you are facing this issue because of using free IPTV apps. In my opinion, you should try premium IPTV service providers. Here, I am going to share some high-quality IPTV service providers with you:

Comstar TV: It is one of the most reliable IPTV providers that offers more than 5,000 channels. You can get further details from the there official site. Applicable for both iOS and Android devices.

Monster Streams: This is one of my favourite IPTV service provider that offers HD video on demand facility to premium users. With local channels, it also runs more 800 live channels. You can order for this application from here monsterstreams.com. Although monthly subscription charges are very reasonable but you can also get 3 days free trials to check their service. You can install Monster Streams on both iOS and Android devices.

IPTV Smart: It is another good IPTV service for smart TVs. Luckily, you can get a subscription from 48 hours to 2 months via different plans here.

I also read a few reviews about GSE Smart TV from here and don't think you should go with it.

On the contrary, if you are looking cheap IPTV app then I would recommend you Trendy IPTV and Epicstream.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭paddy19

Perfect Player on android will allow you to look through EPG while present channel is showing in background.

• Advertisement
Advertisement