Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Eir rep help to get reconnected

• 28-01-2019 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

My landline/broadband stopped working around early December. Despite two or three fault reports it didn't get fixed; I just used my mobile over Xmas/New Year. Last week I finally got a fault ticket and the engineer has been out and fixed the line. I'm now trying to get the service reconnected.

Am happy to pay amount owing except charges should be deducted for the period of no service, i.e. all January to date and most of December. Eir should be able to figure that easily because no calls made or broadband used during that time. That's fair, right?

Spoke to someone in Collections last week who was going to call me back but didn't.  Eir rep said Collections have to modify the amount owing. Have called multiple times last Thursday, Friday and this morning, failed to get thru.

Can an Eir rep get this sorted?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

nautilist wrote: »
    My landline/broadband stopped working around early December. Despite two or three fault reports it didn't get fixed; I just used my mobile over Xmas/New Year. Last week I finally got a fault ticket and the engineer has been out and fixed the line. I'm now trying to get the service reconnected.

Am happy to pay amount owing except charges should be deducted for the period of no service, i.e. all January to date and most of December. Eir should be able to figure that easily because no calls made or broadband used during that time. That's fair, right?

Spoke to someone in Collections last week who was going to call me back but didn't.  Eir rep said Collections have to modify the amount owing. Have called multiple times last Thursday, Friday and this morning, failed to get thru.  Landline phone is ***-******.

Can an Eir rep get this sorted?
    Thanks!
    Hi nautilist, 

Sorry to hear of the issues you were having. 

I would strongly advise removing your contact number from this post as this is a public forum. 

Could you PM the following details?
    1. Registered Name
    2. Registered Address
    3. Account Number
    4. DOB
    5. Are you the Account Holder? 

As soon as I get this information I can look into this. 

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 10 nautilist

Hi nautilist, 

I would strongly advise removing your contact number from this post as this is a public forum. 

1. Registered Name
    2. Registered Address
    3. Account Number
    4. DOB

Grainne

Grainne, i paid the bill last night. Phone not reconnected yet. Will it be soon?
    Thnx -

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

nautilist wrote: »
    Hi nautilist, 

1. Registered Name
    2. Registered Address
    3. Account Number
    4. DOB

Grainne

Grainne, i paid the bill last night. Phone not reconnected yet. Will it be soon?
    Thnx -
    Hi nautilist, 

Could you please confirm in PM's how you made the payment and the amount you paid and I will follow this up. 

Grainne

Advertisement