Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can't reach support. Insane waiting times 30min +

• 28-01-2019 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭

I've tried contact support several times. On each occasion the wait time was more than 30 minutes. The last attempt was at 0820 today.

I was given an offer by loyalty team back in August. I was told that I would neeed to contact suppport in January to ensure that my price remained fixed at a certain point. I'm now trying to make contact to arrange it but can't get through. 

Your live chat was also unmanned for over 1hr last week as I waited on an agent.

Someone contact me directly.

Appalling support. 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭magic_murph

Good luck getting somebody on the phone - it's an absolute joke and many many posts on here will testify too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

ballyargus wrote: »
    I've tried contact support several times. On each occasion the wait time was more than 30 minutes. The last attempt was at 0820 today.

I was given an offer by loyalty team back in August. I was told that I would neeed to contact suppport in January to ensure that my price remained fixed at a certain point. I'm now trying to make contact to arrange it but can't get through. 

Your live chat was also unmanned for over 1hr last week as I waited on an agent.

Someone contact me directly.

Appalling support. 
    Hi ballyargus, 

Sorry to hear you have been unable to get through. 

I would be unable to change your plan here but if you PM the following details I can follow up with the agent that advised of the offer. 

1. Registered Name
    2. Registered Address
    3. Account Number
    4. DOB
    5. Are you the Account Holder?

Once I get this information I can look into this for you. 

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭ballyargus

You guys are unbelievable. I messaged with my details the other day and not a peep since. Not even an acknowledgement of receipt. Customers should start getting onto Comreg. Your levels of service are laughable. 

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 432 ✭✭Boxcar_Willie

Don't even waste your time with them.
    There are other providers who aren't quite as bad as Eir.

In a contract. It will be the last one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Giveaway

In a contract. It will be the last one.
    would one no consider eir are breaking the contracts by making themselves unavailable to follow up on undertakings made. Left eircom myself. was on rolling monthly contract as term expired. eir said my contact had been renewed yearly. gave up interacting with them. registered letter cancelling my rolling monthly contract, direct debits cancelled, switched to other company. not a peep from eir in two years

You guys are unbelievable. I messaged with my details the other day and not a peep since. Not even an acknowledgement of receipt. Customers should start getting onto Comreg. Your levels of service are laughable. 
    Hi ballarygus, 

I have just responded to your PM. Apologies for the delay

Grainne

Blatant lies. Why your retention team make me an offer that was the basic offer to new customers and nothing more and tell to call in six months. I asked for written proof by email - was told "you don't do that but not to worry because the note was on the account to call in six months to arrange it" - the reason? So you can lie through your teeth.

I'll be taking this further. 

Blatant lies. Why your retention team make me an offer that was the basic offer to new customers and nothing more and tell to call in six months. I asked for written proof by email - was told "you don't do that but not to worry because the note was on the account to call in six months to arrange it" - the reason? So you can lie through your teeth.
    Hi ballyargus, 

I have responded to your PM. 

Grainne

• Advertisement
Advertisement