Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please help me

• 28-01-2019 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

[font=Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif, serif, EmojiFont]I've been trying unsuccessfully to get an Eir connection to my home for about three months.  I have three account numbers; 3790****, 3774**** and 3932****.  There have been three failed installations at my home, The first was the 21st December, then 14th January and finally on the 24th January.[/font]

[font=Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif, serif, EmojiFont]There is a repeat in the failures.  It starts with the creation of the account then the transfer to KN to install.  KN come out to install and feedback information about the wrong details being provided to them.  The account is then cancelled with no feedback.  I live in a small village were broadband is available, in fact i can see two telegraph poles from my house.[/font]

[font=Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif, serif, EmojiFont]I raised a formal complaint on the 14th of January. I received an automated response but no follow up since then.[/font]

[font=Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif, serif, EmojiFont]I assume KN charge Eir for each of these failed visits and are happy to report as instructed.  I have spent many an hour on both the Eir helpline and webchat and without going in to the stressful detail the cycle continues.  I am currently on hold to your call centre, the timer on my phone currently reads 1 Hour 8 mins and 50 seconds. I am unable to get through directly to the Eir on-boarding team.[/font]

[font=Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif, serif, EmojiFont]Please help.[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

MAR07 wrote: »
    [font=Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif, serif, EmojiFont]I've been trying unsuccessfully to get an Eir connection to my home for about three months.  I have three account numbers; 3790****, 3774**** and 3932****.  There have been three failed installations at my home, The first was the 21st December, then 14th January and finally on the 24th January.[/font]

[font=Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif, serif, EmojiFont]There is a repeat in the failures.  It starts with the creation of the account then the transfer to KN to install.  KN come out to install and feedback information about the wrong details being provided to them.  The account is then cancelled with no feedback.  I live in a small village were broadband is available, in fact i can see two telegraph poles from my house.[/font]

[font=Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif, serif, EmojiFont]I raised a formal complaint on the 14th of January. I received an automated response but no follow up since then.[/font]

[font=Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif, serif, EmojiFont]I assume KN charge Eir for each of these failed visits and are happy to report as instructed.  I have spent many an hour on both the Eir helpline and webchat and without going in to the stressful detail the cycle continues.  I am currently on hold to your call centre, the timer on my phone currently reads 1 Hour 8 mins and 50 seconds. I am unable to get through directly to the Eir on-boarding team.[/font]

[font=Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif, serif, EmojiFont]Please help.[/font]
    Hi MAR07, 

Sorry to hear of the issues you are having with setting up an account with eir. 

Could you PM the information you provided in the complaint and your email address I will follow up with our complaints team. 

Grainne

Advertisement