Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No sign of leaving service options for pension,6 months after company liquidated

Options
  • 28-01-2019 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,015 ✭✭✭

Hi- my company was liquidated 6 months ago and I have been asking the pensions company for my leaving service options for at least the last 3 months.

There is no sign of this yet- I am told the liquidators are not engaging at all with the pension company in order to sign off on this and give everyone their options.

Is this legal? Am I not entitled to this information, so long after the company went under?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭rd1izb7lvpuksx

Shelga wrote: »
    Hi- my company was liquidated 6 months ago and I have been asking the pensions company for my leaving service options for at least the last 3 months.

There is no sign of this yet- I am told the liquidators are not engaging at all with the pension company in order to sign off on this and give everyone their options.

Is this legal? Am I not entitled to this information, so long after the company went under?

Is it in liquidation or has liquidation been completed? It usually takes a minimum of 12 months for a compulsory liquidation to be completed once it's placed in liquidation. You might try to contact the liquidator to learn the status.

Advertisement