Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connolly Avenue, Inchicore

Options
  • 28-01-2019 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭

Hey, looking at a place here and while I have a fair bit of knowledge of the area, it's not fully up to date and I know there's been a lot of change recently. Anyone any insight into this road and surrounds, positive or negative?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,411 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I was there recently, during the day. Seemed very quiet. I imagine it is mostly older people living there.

Some shops at the Bulfin Road end. Some vandalism at the canal end.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,042 ✭✭✭DellyBelly

It's a quiet enough location. You do get the odd "Council Estate" types around the srea but overall it's grand. Nice and close to the city as well

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I'm part of a group that uses the BERA Hall at the canal end of Connolly Avenue and sadly we had 3 cars broken into before Christmas. I would favour the other end of the road if I was living there, especially if I had a car to park up.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,411 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Twee. wrote: »
    I'm part of a group that uses the BERA Hall at the canal end of Connolly Avenue and sadly we had 3 cars broken into before Christmas. I would favour the other end of the road if I was living there, especially if I had a car to park up.
    When I was there, there was a car with a broken window on an adjacent street.

Advertisement