Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there any Eir support out there?

• 28-01-2019 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

On the wall...Is there Eir-any about there...

Start the Pink Floyd track..

Where the hell are you Eir?  Or am I just talking to air?

One hour waiting to get connected to talk to a human being...I gave up after the hour.

Your online support 'chat' text is crap, with people there who don't know their customers and flog over-exaggerated plans/contracts.

I'm a long time customer - YET I can't get in contact with you.  Your email is even closed to the public.

Here's a slow clap to a major, now going onto a minor isp if you keep going this way. Roll on the competitors.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Boruma100

I need to have my contract reviewed price gone through the roof . Been on the phone for days. I’ve tagged all local media. Been held to ransom. Online support cannot help as they are in a different country and cannot access the account. I’ve taken screenshots of the time frame. Is there anyone in eir that can help ?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

One hour waiting to get connected to talk to a human being...I gave up after the hour.

Your online support 'chat' text is crap, with people there who don't know their customers and flog over-exaggerated plans/contracts.

I'm a long time customer - YET I can't get in contact with you.  Your email is even closed to the public.

Here's a slow clap to a major, now going onto a minor isp if you keep going this way.  Roll on the competitors.
    Boruma100 wrote: »
    I need to have my contract reviewed price gone through the roof . Been on the phone for days. I’ve tagged all local media. Been held to ransom. Online support cannot help as they are in a different country and cannot access the account. I’ve taken screenshots of the time frame. Is there anyone in eir that can help ?????
    Hi @ElusiveHaggis and @Boruma100

Could you both PM the following details?
    1. Registered Name
    2. Registered Address
    3. Account Number
    4. DOB 
    5. Are you the Account Holder? 
    6. What your query is?

As soon as I get this information I will be able to assist. 

Grainne

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭BronsonTB

Here's a slow clap to a major, now going onto a minor isp if you keep going this way.  Roll on the competitors.

This is normal, usually you get through between 1-2 hours but you need to hold in the meantime.
    Issue is they don't have enough staff to cover the volume of calls. (And they cannot openly tell you that either!)

Online support chat is only to tick a box to say they have online chat. (They rarely can help with any customer queries)

Boards reps do help where they can.

But don't expect to ring & be answered in a reasonable timeframe.
    (Competitors aren't much better)

www.sligowhiplash.com - 2nd & 3rd Aug '25

Advertisement