Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setting up on line Banking

Options
  • 28-01-2019 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

Would you explain how I set up on line banking i.e get the USER ID etc. Do I have to ring BofI.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 gr1980

hillbloom wrote: »
    Would you explain how I set up on line banking i.e get the USER ID etc. Do I have to ring BofI.
    Just give them a ring and they will explain everything.  They send you out your PIN and then a few days later you should get your user ID, or maybe it's the other way around.  It's been that long since I signed up with them I can't remember.  

Anyway, it's very easy to do over the phone if you have all your details handy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

hillbloom wrote: »

Hi hillbloom,

It's nice to hear from you again.

If you call our BOI Direct Team on Freephone 1800946156 an adviser will be happy to get you set up for online banking and provide you with a User ID. Please ensure to have your account details to hand when calling.

All the best,
    Tara

Advertisement