Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

used soft toys

Options
  • 28-01-2019 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭

Hi all.
    In the midst of cleaning house, and have persuaded my tweenager to part with some of her cuddly toys that have fallen out of favour with her. (2 bin bags of em.)

Anyone have any ideas/suggestions where these might go to any use?

I know the charity shops don't take them, coz of the hygiene (health and safety) aspect of course. But rather than dump them immediately I thought I'd ask here to see if there's a useful option for them that I'm unaware of.

They're super-clean!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,402 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

ive heard that there is a collection of soft toys for Chernobyl going on locally.
    I don't know any details, but maybe a search around and you might find more info

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭gobo99

• Registered Users Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭hardybuck

kuang1 wrote: »
    Hi all.
    In the midst of cleaning house, and have persuaded my tweenager to part with some of her cuddly toys that have fallen out of favour with her. (2 bin bags of em.)

Anyone have any ideas/suggestions where these might go to any use?

I know the charity shops don't take them, coz of the hygiene (health and safety) aspect of course. But rather than dump them immediately I thought I'd ask here to see if there's a useful option for them that I'm unaware of.

They're super-clean!!

The animal shelters might get good use from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭kuang1

Soft toys on their way to Chernobyl thanks to the info provided here.

Thanks all. :)

Advertisement