Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bill in negative balance

• 29-01-2019 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi, I finished contract with eir about 6 months ago, I get a monthly bill statement still with a negative balance- presume this is a refund? How to arrange to have this paid out, and mostly to stop the monthly statement being issued 

Many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eir: Ahren

louiseses wrote: »
    Hi, I finished contract with eir about 6 months ago, I get a monthly bill statement still with a negative balance- presume this is a refund? How to arrange to have this paid out, and mostly to stop the monthly statement being issued 

Many thanks
    Hi there louiseses.

I would be happy to look into this for you.

If you could you PM me the following account details, thank you.

-Account number.

-Name on the account.

-Address.

-Date of birth.

-Ahren

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 872 ✭✭✭Captain Red Beard

eir: Ahren wrote: »

Many thanks
    Hi there louiseses.

-Account number.

-Name on the account.

-Address.

-Date of birth.

-Ahren
    I get the same negative bill. I'd be interested to see an answer to this, obviously not specific to the above poster.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭JoyPad

You contact customer support and give bank details, and they issue the refund. No bills issued thereafter.
    I don't think the forum reps can help, as there's no secure way to communicate bank details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭eir: Kellie

eir: Ahren wrote: »

Many thanks
    Hi there louiseses.

-Account number.

-Name on the account.

-Address.

-Date of birth.

-Ahren
    I get the same negative bill. I'd be interested to see an answer to this, obviously not specific to the above poster.
    Hi there Captain Red Beard,

If you would like to send me on the following account details, I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

1) Account number
    2) Account name
    3) Are you the account holder?
    4) Your DOB
    5) Your full postal address

~Kellie

• Registered Users Posts: 4 louiseses

Just thought I would post the reply here for anyone looking for the info

Hi louiseses.

Thank you for the details.

Unfortunately, we would not be able to assist you with a refund here as you would need to verbally provide the remaining details to fully process your refund.

Our chat team would be the quickest way to help you with this. 

Sorry I could not be of more assistance to you here on this channel.

Thank you.
    -Ahren

Not sure if the chat team has closed down as doesn't seem to be any reply when I log on. Im not too concerned about the refund its such a small amount but seems mad to get a monthly bill for this....!

Reading all the threads here Im just glad Im no longer a Customer. Still having flashbacks to my cancellation ordeal (Think...hours on hold being passed from Peter to Paul...). GodSpeed continuing Eir Customers!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eir: Ahren

Just thought I would post the reply here for anyone looking for the info

Hi louiseses.

Thank you for the details.

Unfortunately, we would not be able to assist you with a refund here as you would need to verbally provide the remaining details to fully process your refund.

Our chat team would be the quickest way to help you with this. 

Sorry I could not be of more assistance to you here on this channel.

Thank you.
    -Ahren

Not sure if the chat team has closed down as doesn't seem to be any reply when I log on. Im not too concerned about the refund its such a small amount but seems mad to get a monthly bill for this....!

Reading all the threads here Im just glad Im no longer a Customer. Still having flashbacks to my cancellation ordeal (Think...hours on hold being passed from Peter to Paul...). GodSpeed continuing Eir Customers!!!
    Hi louiseses.

Sorry to hear that you were unable to get through to a member of our online chat team.
    We are currently experiencing a high volume of customer enquiries resulting in longer response times.
    Alternatively, you can contact our customer care team on 1901, they would be happy to assist you.

Thank you.
    -Ahren

Advertisement