Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Number port fiasco P2

• 29-01-2019 4:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭

Ok Eir, it seems like you are ignoring both my thread here, and the PM that I have sent.

Here is the link to the original post - https://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057935116

There is no reason as to why Eir cannot port my number back from Imagine, according to the Imagine team.  So why are you not doing it???  Ive tried multiple times to get through but I cant.

Ive logged the case with ComReg - 485433.  This is beyond a joke.  If I cannot get my old number ported, then Ill be cancelling 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eir: Ahren

Ok Eir, it seems like you are ignoring both my thread here, and the PM that I have sent.

Here is the link to the original post - https://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057935116

There is no reason as to why Eir cannot port my number back from Imagine, according to the Imagine team.  So why are you not doing it???  Ive tried multiple times to get through but I cant.

Ive logged the case with ComReg - 485433.  This is beyond a joke.  If I cannot get my old number ported, then Ill be cancelling 
    Hi whitelightrider.

I completely understand your frustration.

Unfortunately, we would be unable to assist with this you with this via this channel. You would need to contact our customer care team directly on 1901.

Thank you.
    -Ahren

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,580 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Is your current connection PSTN? If so then you cannot get a virtual number port in and you would need to change your current service to VOBB.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

fritzelly wrote: »
    Is your current connection PSTN? If so then you cannot get a virtual number port in and you would need to change your current service to VOBB.
    Im not sure what setup we have at this stage.  We have 2 UAN's - Broadband, and VoBB

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

eir: Ahren wrote: »

Hi whitelightrider.

Unfortunately, we would be unable to assist with this you with this via this channel. You would need to contact our customer care team directly on 1901.

Thank you.
    -Ahren
    Ahren, have you not read any of the posts in the forum????  Nobody can get through to the 1901 number.  And Im not wasting any more time trying to call you guys.  Ive lost almost 4 hours on hold with you up to now.  Why dont you folks call me for a change to get this sorted????  Its called Customer Care.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eir: Ahren

eir: Ahren wrote: »

Hi whitelightrider.

Thank you.
    -Ahren
    Ahren, have you not read any of the posts in the forum????  Nobody can get through to the 1901 number.  And Im not wasting any more time trying to call you guys.  Ive lost almost 4 hours on hold with you up to now.  Why dont you folks call me for a change to get this sorted????  Its called Customer Care.
    Hi whitelightrider.

I completely understand your frustration. We are currently receiving a high volume of calls resulting in longer waiting times

Unfortunately, we are unable to schedule callbacks here on this channel. To arrange or schedule a callback you would need to contact a member of our customer care team directly on 1901.

Thank you.
    -Ahren

• Advertisement
Advertisement