Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Unable to register on MyEir (we couldn't verify your details)

• 29-01-2019 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi 

I am not able to register to MyEir.
    Whenever I try to register I get an error message saying "An error occurred... Unfortunately we couldn't verify your details. Please try again.".

I have tried the chat, calling 1901 (waiting for 50 mins with no response)... and nobody has been able to help me.

I tried different browsers, cleaning the cache, allowing pop-ups... nothing worked.

This is the last time I am asking for help. If I cannot get this solved, I am afraid I will move to another company.

Thank you!

David

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

dtmtor wrote: »
    Hi 

I am not able to register to MyEir.
    Whenever I try to register I get an error message saying "An error occurred... Unfortunately we couldn't verify your details. Please try again.".

I have tried the chat, calling 1901 (waiting for 50 mins with no response)... and nobody has been able to help me.

I tried different browsers, cleaning the cache, allowing pop-ups... nothing worked.

This is the last time I am asking for help. If I cannot get this solved, I am afraid I will move to another company.

Thank you!

David
    Hi David, 

Sorry to hear your not able to register for my eir. 

Could you PM the following details?
    1. Registered Name
    2. Registered Address
    3. DOB
    4. Account Number
    5. Are you the Account Holder? 
    6. Email address you used to set up your my eir account?

As soon as I get this information I will be happy to assist you. 

Grainne

Advertisement