Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Court summons confusion

Options
  • 29-01-2019 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

So basically in the summer of 2017 I got caught with drugs at a festival by gardai, along with my group of friends. All of my friends have had their court date over the next year, but for me I still have not received my court summons. After contacting Gardai about this I was told that my first court summons was missed, as it was not delivered to me. I was told I would probably be getting a court summons for this February, but I have still not received anything yet? What shall I do? Is it possible this court date may never happen? It was just a small offence for cannabis possession.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

Buy more drugs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod- Legal advice is not allowed on boards. Contact a solicitor or your local free legal advice clinic. Numbers available online.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement