Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cannot contact loyalty team

• 29-01-2019 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭

Hi

I recently came out of a introductory offer which saw my bill rise by €30 per month. I contacted sir through online chat to see if I could avail of any better offer.

I was told that they had limited ability to make offers but I should ring the loyalty team on 1800303452. I have been trying this number for a number of days but can't get through to speak with anyone.

I have received an attractive offer from another provider but would consider staying with eir if a similar offer was available. Can someone advise how I can find out what is the best offer eir can offer me at this time.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,692 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Only loyalty can do something and they have massive wait times...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭eir: Kellie

Hi

I recently came out of a introductory offer which saw my bill rise by €30 per month. I contacted sir through online chat to see if I could avail of any better offer.

I was told that they had limited ability to make offers but I should ring the loyalty team on 1800303452. I have been trying this number for a number of days but can't get through to speak with anyone.

I have received an attractive offer from another provider but would consider staying with eir if a similar offer was available. Can someone advise how I can find out what is the best offer eir can offer me at this time.
    Hi there FrasierCrane,

Unfortunately, the only way to contact our Loyalty team would be to use that number or call our Customer Care department on 1901, they will be able to assist you further. We are currently experiencing a high volume of calls which is causing a delay in the call waiting times, we do appreciate all of our customers' patience during this time.

~Kellie

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭FrasierCrane

Hi there FrasierCrane,

Unfortunately, the only way to contact our Loyalty team would be to use that number or call our Customer Care department on 1901, they will be able to assist you further. We are currently experiencing a high volume of calls which is causing a delay in the call waiting times, we do appreciate all of our customers' patience during this time.

~Kellie

Can you tell me what times the loyalty team operate between so I can try and be one of the first to ring the number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Hi there FrasierCrane,

~Kellie

Can you tell me what times the loyalty team operate between so I can try and be one of the first to ring the number.
    Hi FrasierCrane, 

The loyalty team works from 9 AM to 5 PM

Thanks, 
    Grainne

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Hi there FrasierCrane,

~Kellie

Hi FrasierCrane, 

Thanks, 
    Grainne
    How many people [font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]on the loyalty team [/font]are answering calls ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Davy wrote: »
    Hi there FrasierCrane,

~Kellie

Hi FrasierCrane, 

Thanks, 
    Grainne
    How many people [font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]on the loyalty team [/font]are answering calls ?
    I'd love to know too, as I can never get through. I'm giving them a couple of more tries and then accepting the offer from another supplier of I can't get through and get some discount now that I'm out of contract.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭mmc272

I was in exactly the same boat, been trying to get through to the loyalty team, all week to get a second UAN number as only they give it out to switch to another provider as just coming off contract. Eir Customer Care couldn’t beat my offer from another provider,

Finally today after 97 minutes I got through! And it was worth it! Done a great deal, for another year. Saved the hassle of switching.

Advertisement