Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LVL lashes Dublin

• 29-01-2019 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone, I have been getting mink lash extensions for over four years now and,although my lashes dont seem too damaged ( yet), I've decided I have enough of them.
    Really want to try the LVL lashes so just wondering if anyone has any recommendations of places in either Dublin 15 or the City centre.
    I dont mind paying a reasonable price if i know the job will be good and wont damage my own lashes.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Be careful with LVL/Yumi if you’re worried about damaging your lashes. It is essentially a perm/lift and sometimes your own lashes could be over processed and can look a bit fried. You would need to buy the nourishing oil too, to use as aftercare. They are fab when they’re done but I’d go as far as saying mink is less damaging.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭dmm82

Thanks for your reply. Unsure of what to do now I'll think about it for a couple of weeks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 391 ✭✭revoke12

dmm82 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I have been getting mink lash extensions for over four years now and,although my lashes dont seem too damaged ( yet), I've decided I have enough of them.
    Really want to try the LVL lashes so just wondering if anyone has any recommendations of places in either Dublin 15 or the City centre.
    I dont mind paying a reasonable price if i know the job will be good and wont damage my own lashes.

Hi there I got the LVL lashes twice and found they did indeed damage my lashes as the other user said above my lashes look fried and sizzled and it took a while to get back to life with them. Just have a think about it :)

Advertisement