Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

request to reset password

Options
  • 29-01-2019 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I have got three emails from you, minutes between them , on 28/1/19, saying that I requested a password reset. I did not email any request. Can you explain what is going on ?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi galwaygirl48, 

Thank you for getting in touch.

If you did not request a password reset, please ignore the email. This could be due to a typo, where another customer has a similar email address to yours and tried to reset their password. 

We recommend checking that you can access your account for your own peace of mind. Nobody can reset your password without access to your email address.

If you would like us to check your account for anything else, please send us the following information by private message: 

- Your full name
    - Your account number
    - Your contact number
    - Your address
    - Confirmation you are the account holder (Yes/No)

We hope this helps. 

Thanks, 
    Aoife

Advertisement