If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG OLED 65 G6 Screen burn

Options
  • 30-01-2019 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

My LG 65 G6 OLED is showing signs of burn in. I have tried using the screen clean function several times but it is not showing any signs of improvement. Have we any options on this one?

Thanks guys, 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Ryanno wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

My LG 65 G6 OLED is showing signs of burn in. I have tried using the screen clean function several times but it is not showing any signs of improvement. Have we any options on this one?

Thanks guys, 
    Hi Ryanno.

Sorry to hear you are having some issue with your 65G6.

If you could email our service team on Service@richersounds.ie with your full name and the details of the fault and they will look into it for you.

If you could also attach some photos of the screen burn when emailing please.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.