Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google home mini offer

Options
  • 30-01-2019 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

Hi,
    We just joined Electric ireland(Gas and Elec) with the 200 euro switching bonus and bought 2 nests including installation.

I see on this link, a google mini home is included. I just want to make sure we will receive one? The agent on the phone didn't mention it
    Link: https://shop.electricireland.ie/products/install-detail/nest-thermostat

I can provide my account details etc, over a pm

Thanks,
    Paul

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi Paul, 

Thank you for choosing Electric Ireland as your supplier.

The offer for Google Home Mini is an online only offer. It is just available via the link you provided. If you requested the Nest via alternative means, then it is unlikely you would be entitled to the Google Home Mini offer. 

We recommend contacting the Home Services department directly on 1850 372 333 to check if you are unsure. They are available from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. 

Thanks, 
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Paulmee

Hi Aoife,
    Thanks, just rang there, and they confirmed.
    Thanks very much for your help and the fast response.
    Regards,
    Paul

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi Paul, 

You are very welcome. 

If there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask. 

Thanks, 
    Aoife

Advertisement