Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childminder required in Sallins from March

Options
  • 30-01-2019 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

My husband and i are moving to Sallins in March and are struggling to find a childminder. We need one from March for our two children (aged 3 years and 11 months) in Sallins village. Hours are 7.30am to 6pm Monday to Friday with a drop off at a local preschool for the 3 year old at 9am and collection at 12pm. During the summer months, both kids would require care full time. Pet and smoke free home preferred. We have posted on mindme.ie, care.com, school days and rollercoaster as well as placing an ad in the Leinster Leader and in the local Super Valu but to no avail. Just posting here in case anyone knows anyone! Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭foodaholic

Did you get sorted?
    Im in the position where I will probably have to start looking for a minder
    the thought just fills me with dread

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭CorkMan_

What my wife did was go to the local primary school and asked mum's (& dad's) if they could recommend anyone. One of the Dad's said his wife would be interested so that's where our fella ended up.

Advertisement