Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card Application

Options
  • 30-01-2019 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi,

I applied for a BOI credit card 10 days ago (as a current BOI customer) and have not heard back - all files have been uploaded and the status says the application is with the card team. Is there a timeframe for when i should receive a decision on my application?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Nemanja-Smith,

Thanks for contacting us here.

Once documents have been uploaded our lending team aim to have an update within 48 hours. We'd advise you to check junk and spam folders in your email account in case further information was requested.

If it's been longer than 48 hours since the documents were provided and no email has been received, please call us on 0818200347 and an adviser will be happy to check this further.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement