Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goldenbrige D8 area ok to raise a family

Options
  • 30-01-2019 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I am looking to move to this area. Is it an OK place to raise a young family?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Moved to Dublin City from East forum.

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

Nice location, it's a stones throw to town which is handy. It has a past but it is in the past. I'm biased as i grew up there, don't live there now but i regularly visit my family there. Plenty of family amenities close by and kilmainham is very attractive to house hunters but more expensive and so inchicore is rising with kilmainhams popularity.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

Hi, I am looking to move to this area. Is it an OK place to raise a young family?

Id go check out which schools you can get into first in the area both primary and secondary. Make sure you happy with what's on offer.

Advertisement