Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trainee Auditor Comptroller General 2018

Options
  • 30-01-2019 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

I didn’t see this posted any where so I hope it’s okay to start this thread here for any one to keep tabs on the competition my self included.

Has any one received results or any indication from PAS when the next stage will be?

I haven’t heard myself.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Gadgetman99

Results are out today, how did every one get on?

Did any one get called to stage 2 or just get results?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 CocoSoft25

Results are out today, how did every one get on?

Did any one get called to stage 2 or just get results?

Hi just wondering how you got on?? I’m due to do aptitude test next week, couldn’t make it in December.

Hi Coco,

I got ranked in the top 30 for the apptitude tests at christmas.

How did you get on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 CocoSoft25

I’m doing the test this Saturday, how long was it till you found out your results?
    Have you got called for interview yet?

It took about 6 weeks but then again that was for everyone who sat in December.

I had mine about three weeks ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 Newbie cc

Any idea how many job vacancies there are, I forgot to ask at the interview?

Hi Newbie cc where did you place overall?

I am waiting on a response to an email i sent to PAS on that very question.

Newbie cc wrote: »
    Any idea how many job vacancies there are, I forgot to ask at the interview?

Hi Newbie cc where did you place overall?

I am waiting on a response to an email i sent to PAS on that very question.

CocoSoft25 wrote: »
    I’m doing the test this Saturday, how long was it till you found out your results?
    Have you got called for interview yet?

It took about 6 weeks but then again that was for everyone who sat in December.

I had mine about three weeks ago.

Got placed in the top 15 after interview, how about you

• Advertisement

Got placed in the top 15 after interview, how about you

Well done! I’m sure you’ll get a call soon. I know they take on a good few people.I placed Top 5, did they say anything to you about having a car etc?

No, nothing like that at all.. did ask about flexibility for travel at the interview. Well done to you too, have you heard anything about when you will be starting?

No, nothing like that at all.. did ask about flexibility for travel at the interview. Well done to you too, have you heard anything about when you will be starting?

I haven't heard a peep yet. I'm hoping they get back to me in the next week or two at least to say if I'm being offered a contract/start date.

I presume they are checking our references and qualifications before they do that so naturally it'll take ages I reckon.

I haven't heard a peep yet. I'm hoping they get back to me in the next week or two at least to say if I'm being offered a contract/start date.

I presume they are checking our references and qualifications before they do that so naturally it'll take ages I reckon.

I only received my garda evetting link today.

Did you also/anyone else?

Yes I did, I suppose we will hear soon enough now!

Yes I did, I suppose we will hear soon enough now!

Yeah fingers and toes crossed! I'll post up any movement if there is any, let us know if you see any movement too.

Will do

Will do

I just got an email from Pas asking for my current employer details and proof of address etc.

I just got an email from Pas asking for my current employer details and proof of address etc.

Sorry I should have said it says I’m currently under consideration.

From what I could see on other threads, once vetting comes back and they check your current references they move on to offers.

I got the same mail, I think they will be calling references shortly.

• Advertisement

Any one gotten a start date yet or a contract?

Hi just wondering how you got on?? I’m due to do aptitude test next week, couldn’t make it in December.

How did you get on?

They are calling people now with a proposed start date, once clearance is complete.

They are calling people now with a proposed start date, once clearance is complete.

Hi Newbie,

What date are you starting?

Hi just wondering how you got on?? I’m due to do aptitude test nhow did you get on?ext week, couldn’t make it in December.
    how did you get on with the process?

I was supposed to start 29 April but I had to put it back. When are you starting?

Start dates are still not confirmed as I think they are trying to start a group together for induction. Probably early May.

Start dates are still not confirmed as I think they are trying to start a group together for induction. Probably early May.

Yeah they were telling me they were trying to start the group in the first week of May initially haven’t heard a start date yet since I spoke to the hr manager.

Have you given your notice where your working also?

Yes I have, was also told probable start first week of May....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 LiveFastPetDogs

I just had the interview a couple of weeks ago for the latest intake. How are people who got the job finding it so far?

Advertisement