Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much eliquid do you use?

Options
  • 30-01-2019 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I've been vaping for the past 5/6 years and was recently looking into how much juice I'm getting through. I was sort of shocked when I discovered that I probably go through 10 - 15ml of liquid a day :confused::eek:

I'm using quite basic equipment - An Aspire Mini Triton tank with a battery set at between 6 and 7 watts.

I sit in an office all day and do find that I end up vaping away (discreetly) all day long. Like, there would be long periods where I'd constantly have my ecig in one hand while typing with the other.

In the evenings, I'd maybe vape it slightly less but still would have my ecig with me quite a bit.

Is 10 to 15ml a bit excessive??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Phill_M

It depends on the device I'm using, but typically:

Day off:

Subohm/RTA tank = 10ml a day
    or
    RDA/Squonk = 20ml a day

Working or busy
    Subohm/RTA = 5ml a day
    Is 10 to 15ml a bit excessive??
    Who can really say what too much is? One thing you could look at is the nicotine level of your e-liquid. 10ml of 18mg e-liquid a day is 180mg total nicotine consumed. I vape 1.5mg, so if I go through 20ml a day, I'll only consume 30mg of nicotine.

Overall, if you're not experiencing any side effects then I'd say you're probably fine. Not vaping is better for you than vaping, but vaping 15ml a day is certainly a lot better for you than smoking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

I probably average 6-8ml a day of 3mg juice. MTL vaper so don't go through that much.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

I would have at least 3 different juices on the go at any time so the breakdown would be kinda odd as sometimes I swap up which tank or RDA the juice would be used in which can really affect how much I go through.

Main juice would be 120ml a month every month in an RTA, secondary juice would be 120ml over 2 months in a RDA and the third would last between 2 to 3 months in a MTL RTA.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

About 3/4ml vaping all day. The tank (berserker) is very easy on juice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

About 120ml's a week in both MTL and DL. 3mg DL and 9/12 mg MTL.

• Advertisement
Advertisement