Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good place for a group of 30 people

Options
  • 30-01-2019 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭

I am organizing a social event in the city for around 30 people and I was wondering if anyone could tell me where they would think would be a good place? Doesn't matter if they do food... I have my 'usual' spots but I'm hoping someone might mention a place I've never heard of or never been to. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

We went to Goldberg's for a Christmas night and had a small section, like a little room to the left of the door reserved. There was probably about 25/30ish of us. Much more and it would have been cramped but that number was fine.
    The food was hot dogs, mini burgers, onion rings and goujons, they were all gorgeous. They used brioche buns and rolls and it was probably the nicest finger food I've had in any pub in Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

.red. wrote: »
    We went to Goldberg's for a Christmas night and had a small section, like a little room to the left of the door reserved. There was probably about 25/30ish of us. Much more and it would have been cramped but that number was fine.
    The food was hot dogs, mini burgers, onion rings and goujons, they were all gorgeous. They used brioche buns and rolls and it was probably the nicest finger food I've had in any pub in Cork.

Never thought of there thank you!! I think that sounds great and I'll see if they have availability :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

kingtut wrote: »
    I am organizing a social event in the city for around 30 people and I was wondering if anyone could tell me where they would think would be a good place? Doesn't matter if they do food... I have my 'usual' spots but I'm hoping someone might mention a place I've never heard of or never been to. Thanks :)

The Flying Enterprise/Courtyard on Barrack St?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭who_me

There's a recent thread asking about a room for a 40th on this forum too about a week ago, some good suggestions there too.

(Ignore my own suggestion there of Coughlans. Great spot for a 40th in June, not so good for a 30th in freezing conditions in February! :) )

Advertisement