Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Broadband

• 30-01-2019 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

Is there a reason Eir broadband is so poor? It's absolutely awful in my area, very slow, drops every 10-15 minutes or so. I am doing an online college course and it is extremely frustrating to constantly have to keep refreshing when the internet drops. Paying too much for a very poor service at the moment. 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭SnazzyPig

laneykin wrote: »
    Is there a reason Eir broadband is so poor? It's absolutely awful in my area, very slow, drops every 10-15 minutes or so. I am doing an online college course and it is extremely frustrating to constantly have to keep refreshing when the internet drops. Paying too much for a very poor service at the moment. 

I'm in East Clare and have been without Eir broadband since yesterday morning.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

SnazzyPig wrote: »

I'm in East Clare and have been without Eir broadband since yesterday morning.....
    Hi All, 

If you contact our technical team on 1890260260 they will be able to investigate this for you. 

Alternatively, you can contact our online technical team here

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Mountain_M78

Hi there just wondering what is the address to give notice to Eir of ceasing  fibre service .ie I am moving house.
    I presume this must be 30 days notice in writing.

I want to give notice in advance.
    Secondly, can I confirm that postage of modem is to the following address -
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]eir Returns[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]
    Freepost
    FLK540
    Limerick ??[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Is there an eircode for this returns address? (for modem)[/font]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

Hi there just wondering what is the address to give notice to Eir of ceasing  fibre service .ie I am moving house.
    I presume this must be 30 days notice in writing.

I want to give notice in advance.
    Secondly, can I confirm that postage of modem is to the following address -
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]eir Returns[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]
    Freepost
    FLK540
    Limerick ??[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Is there an eircode for this returns address? (for modem)[/font]
    Hi Mountain_M78

That is the correct address you have for the postal returns.  The address for cancellations is ~

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Switchers team,[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]eir[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Floor 2,[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Heuston South Quarter,[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]St. John’s Road,[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Dublin 8[/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]You can also fill out an online form by clicking here and one of the home move team agents will get in contact with you. [/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Kind regards[/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Linzi[/font]

Advertisement