Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

junior cert 2019

Options
  • 31-01-2019 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

HI all who see this post i just wanted to start a thread for those who are doing their j.c mocks and the j.c this June:)
    If you have any questions about exams , studying or are anxious and want to let it all go, the floor is open for you to do so on this thread.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

We don't discuss what is in Mocks in the JC forum. Please see the charter.

This whole forum is for people to ask any questions they have about the Junior.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 rayray2002

i am sorry to say but i didn't mean for this thread to be a place for either mocks or junior cert cheat notes . I already knew that this forum was for the junior cert specifically but i wanted to encourage anyone who had any quiries to post them with confidence in getting an answer. The thread was to aid anyone not anything else like help undermind the examinations system . Also how would i know what is going to be exactly on the mocks paper because i done the old junior cert courses not cba 's like present.
    Like i said just for guidance to lost souls:rolleyes:

Advertisement