Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any Eir reps about

• 31-01-2019 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

I would appreciate if an eir rep would contact me to discuss my ridiculous eir bill as I cannot get in touch any other way with your company 

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 872 ✭✭✭Captain Red Beard

No-one can get in touch. You'll be asked to pm your personal details, then fobbed off with a standard excuse. Feels like identity theft.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Paulmc. wrote: »
    I would appreciate if an eir rep would contact me to discuss my ridiculous eir bill as I cannot get in touch any other way with your company 
    Hi Paulmc, 

If you could PM the following details I can look into this for you?
    1. Registered Name
    2. Registered Address
    3. Account Number
    4. DOB
    5. Are you the Account Holder? 

Thanks, 
    Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Paulmc.

Ok, so, details sent. I await your reply with bated breath :D

Ok, so, details sent. I await your reply with bated breath :D
    Hi Paulmc, 

I will respond to your PM as soon as possible. 

Thanks, 
    Grainne

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭Zimmerframe

Thanks, 
    Grainne
    Could you respond to the one I sent you last Friday, when you get a chance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭RonanC

Thanks, 
    Grainne
    +1 

And to the PM I sent on the 29th January please

Thanks, 
    Grainne
    RonanC wrote: »

Thanks, 
    Grainne
    +1 

And to the PM I sent on the 29th January please
    Hi @Zimmerframe ;and @RonanC

Unsolicited PM's are not responded to on this forum. 

We receive a high number of PM's and are not always able to respond to unsolicited PM's. 

We always ask to post on the forum and if we need further information to PM us. 

Grainne

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭Zimmerframe

We receive a high number of PM's and are not always able to respond to unsolicited PM's. 

Grainne
    Well that won't be a problem.
    I wrongly assumed, that Eir would prefer their incompetence discussed in private.

Grainne
    Well that won't be a problem.
    I wrongly assumed, that Eir would prefer their incompetence discussed in private.
    Hi Zimmerframe, 

I will respond to your post. 

Thanks, 
    Grainne

Need you to contact me again Grainne asap please, also sent you a pm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭jack of all

Grainne, I've PM'd you about my problem (an ongoing issue with billing) and have yet to receive a reply, what's the story?

Need you to contact me again Grainne asap please, also sent you a pm
    Grainne, I've PM'd you about my problem (an ongoing issue with billing) and have yet to receive a reply, what's the story?
    Hi Paulmc., and jack of all, 

I have responded to both of your PM's

Grainne

Right, It is an absolute disgrace, the way in which Eir (call center) actually do treat their loyal customers, not only should they be ringing us when our contract is about to expire, but also should be ready to offer further discounts for staying with them, but alas, this would be excellent customer service, not something Eir are too familiar with as of yet. I too have had the call center experience you all speak of & it is pure & utter sh*te, it's the only way to describe it
    I would be the first one to hammer Eir customer care team & have done in the past but......then Grainne on boards came along to assist me with my crazy bill. She has been in contact with me for over a week now & all seems to be resolved. I know it can be frustrating (as it was for me) trying to resolve issues through pm's on a forum but, if it's the only option atm then you've got to give it a try. All I wanted to do at the start was speak to someone & maybe eat the head off em, just like most of you. But with a little patience & a very good eir rep, I got to the end of it. Maybe I'm the lucky one, but a massive thanks to you Grainne for your time & effort

Right, It is an absolute disgrace, the way in which Eir (call center) actually do treat their loyal customers, not only should they be ringing us when our contract is about to expire, but also should be ready to offer further discounts for staying with them, but alas, this would be excellent customer service, not something Eir are too familiar with as of yet. I too have had the call center experience you all speak of & it is pure & utter sh*te, it's the only way to describe it
    I would be the first one to hammer Eir customer care team & have done in the past but......then Grainne on boards came along to assist me with my crazy bill. She has been in contact with me for over a week now & all seems to be resolved. I know it can be frustrating (as it was for me) trying to resolve issues through pm's on a forum but, if it's the only option atm then you've got to give it a try. All I wanted to do at the start was speak to someone & maybe eat the head off em, just like most of you. But with a little patience & a very good eir rep, I got to the end of it. Maybe I'm the lucky one, but a massive thanks to you Grainne for your time & effort
    Hi Paul, 

I completely understand the frustration caused by trying to contact our customer care team. We are working on resolving this for our customers by hiring new staff. You can find more information about this here

Thank you for your lovely comments. 

It is much appreciated. 

Don't hesitate to contact me here if you have any other queries. 

Grainne

Advertisement