Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Strange invoices and customer service issues.

• 31-01-2019 6:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 211 ✭✭

Over the past few months I've been getting an invoice which has a small minus figure on it. I've attempted to find out what it is on several occasions but have not been able to get the help required.
    The invoice has an account number and an invoice number but no mobile phone number.
    Today I tried to get to the bottom of it again first by calling 1905 but I can't get past the opening message because I don't have the mobile phone number. Then by e-mail but your e-mail was not working and lastly by the chat service on your website. After 2 attempts this morning to get somebody to talk to me on chat I gave up. Surely if it's supposed to be a chat there should be more than one person involved...
    Anyway, on the third attempt at a chat I spoke with a chap called Manam who didn't really have a clue what to do and transferred me to another chap called Akhil who insisted that he couldn't help me unless I gave him a phone number and sim pin. I explained several times that Eir did not provide a mobile number on the invoice but he said that all I could do was go to a shop and talk to them.
    Is there anything that can be done here? Happy to PM somebody with the specifics.
    For a communications company you make it very difficult for people to communicate with you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Stiletto72 wrote: »
    Over the past few months I've been getting an invoice which has a small minus figure on it. I've attempted to find out what it is on several occasions but have not been able to get the help required.
    The invoice has an account number and an invoice number but no mobile phone number.
    Today I tried to get to the bottom of it again first by calling 1905 but I can't get past the opening message because I don't have the mobile phone number. Then by e-mail but your e-mail was not working and lastly by the chat service on your website. After 2 attempts this morning to get somebody to talk to me on chat I gave up. Surely if it's supposed to be a chat there should be more than one person involved...
    Anyway, on the third attempt at a chat I spoke with a chap called Manam who didn't really have a clue what to do and transferred me to another chap called Akhil who insisted that he couldn't help me unless I gave him a phone number and sim pin. I explained several times that Eir did not provide a mobile number on the invoice but he said that all I could do was go to a shop and talk to them.
    Is there anything that can be done here? Happy to PM somebody with the specifics.
    For a communications company you make it very difficult for people to communicate with you.
    Hi Stiletto72, 

This sounds like your account is in credit. 

If you could PM the following details I can confirm this. 
    1. Registered Name
    2. Registered Address
    3. Account Number
    4. DOB
    5. Are you the Account Holder? 

Thanks, 
    Grainne

Advertisement