Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2 x Magpul PTS masadas complete short/long set ups

• 31-01-2019 7:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 940 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Post for SALE only as leaving the sport.

I have two of the original Magpul PTS Masadas for sale with many extra options. ( Not A&K)

Masada no.01

Sought after serial number s/n0003
    DMR set up
    320FPS
    Including very rare to buy pieces listed next.
    Prs stock, long handgaurd, and 18.5 heavy interchangeable barrel.
    Leopold scope with ashbury Bi pod

Second Masada

Medium handgaurd and 14.5 barrel
    Msk short handgaurd
    Pts short railed handgaurd
    11.5 CQB barrel
    Wii tech hop up and ttb
    Masada itself shooting 310FPS
    Elcan scope

Included also are some batteries chargers and mags.
    Both very reliable units

€850 for all together.
    Preference not to split

NO TRADEs
    Based in Meath

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54 ✭✭shooter246

pics?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 940 ✭✭✭eddiejn

shooter246 wrote: »
    pics?

I ll get some today
    Thanks
    Ed

eddiejn wrote: »
    I ll get some today
    Thanks
    Ed
    Pics

Pics

Bump

Bump

Price drop €750 for all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35 lukeward99

Might be interested in picking up one of these, however if you're hard set on not splitting them I could see if my friend is also interested. I live in Kells so cant be too far away from yourself. Whats the lowest you could go? Im in college and most of my money goes towards rent so I'm a bit tight on cash, but this is very tempting.

Also, as the DMR has a lot of rare parts and has been upgraded and whatnot, if you were to split what would the individual prices be? Cheers, Luke

lukeward99 wrote: »
    Also, as the DMR has a lot of rare parts and has been upgraded and whatnot, if you were to split what would the individual prices be? Cheers, Luke

Sorry Luke I missed these reply’s

As you can see there are many hard to get parts here. The long barrel, handgaurd and prs stock were 250€ from the UK, add to that and all that is included, sights, bi pods etc etc ... I believe this to be a very very good deal. Preference to sell all together and not split

I'm only starting airsoft so an assault rifle is the best option for me, and I'm in college so couldn't afford two guns haha. However there's a post in this forum from the last few days from a guy looking for a DMR, so would you be willing to split if you knew both of them would definitely be sold?

I'm only starting airsoft so an assault rifle is the best option for me, and I'm in college so couldn't afford two guns haha. However there's a post in this forum from the last few days from a guy looking for a DMR, so would you be willing to split if you knew both of them would definitely be sold?

Well if the 2 of you get together and want to do one single deal with me, however you split it between you after that is up to you

• Advertisement

Alright I'll try get in contact with him. Cheers

Alright I'll try get in contact with him. Cheers

Ok

As you are the owner and the one who invested in the upgrades would you be able to give a price on each gun individually by dividing up the 750? The DMR is obviously more expensive but its hard to gauge by how much as I didn't do the upgrades. It would just help us decide on a deal to give you.

As you are the owner and the one who invested in the upgrades would you be able to give a price on each gun individually by dividing up the 750? The DMR is obviously more expensive but its hard to gauge by how much as I didn't do the upgrades. It would just help us decide on a deal to give you.

Selling as both together with all the bits and pieces with together has the price where it is ... if I split it would be more expensive as each item would be looked at individually

Selling as both together with all the bits and pieces with together has the price where it is ... if I split it would be more expensive as each item would be looked at individually

Yeah but you said you’re not splitting, so e.g. if i was to buy them both off you for €750 what would you value the DMR at on its own. You’re missing my point here, i’m not asking you to give me prices that you will sell them at, i’m asking for advise on what split the two of us should do if we purchase the guns off you. Nothing to do with the money you receive

Yeah but you said you’re not splitting, so e.g. if i was to buy them both off you for €750 what would you value the DMR at on its own. You’re missing my point here, i’m not asking you to give me prices that you will sell them at, i’m asking for advise on what split the two of us should do if we purchase the guns off you. Nothing to do with the money you receive”

Honestly that’s up to the both of you ... I d have loved that deal above offered to me back when I was collecting and not selling as I am now, to have them both as they are and find the additional pieces took time and a lot more moneyz I have had 6 Masadas at one time in the past, all various configurations and these are the two of my favourites that I kept until last.

The Dmr has the long barrel kit and prs stock which is a very much sought after extra that I don’t want to split from the gun but rather sell as a unit for someone, like me at the time, who wants it as I did, in this config. Add to that the ashbury bi pod and scope, silencer, all nice parts.

The other one has all the rails you could want, msk, railed, and standard plus short and mid length barrel, and the Elcan scope ... m203 plus grips ....

Again .. all nice parts

Man in all honesty you're being completely unhelpful. I stated that I am just starting airsoft so obviously I don't have the same knowledge about the guns as you do. I am simply asking your advice on what way I should split once you get your 750 so I don't get scammed off like. Nothing you said in your last comment had any value and you simply repeated all the specs you had listed already, and said how great a deal you think it is when obviously you'd say that as you're the seller. Was simply asking your opinion/help on how the guns compare in value to each other as you have far more knowledge of them. Not interested anymore.

Hope you get them sold together at the price you're looking for.

Man in all honesty you're being completely unhelpful. I stated that I am just starting airsoft so obviously I don't have the same knowledge about the guns as you do. I am simply asking your advice on what way I should split once you get your 750 so I don't get scammed off like. Nothing you said in your last comment had any value and you simply repeated all the specs you had listed already, and said how great a deal you think it is when obviously you'd say that as you're the seller. Was simply asking your opinion/help on how the guns compare in value to each other as you have far more knowledge of them. Not interested anymore.

Look, luke, I cannot get involved in any price bias between two purchasing parties, that’s up to the both of you. What I was doing was trying to be as informative as I could possibly be ...

You are on my thread offering to do a deal, you are on the FN scar thread promising to buy that once you get paid .... stop wasting people’s time

I didn't promise **** bro stop putting words in my mouth. You've had this ad up since January and I'm the first person who tried to negotiate, and you were just being unhelpful. I said I hope you get them sold for the price you're looking for and you still come back at me saying I'm wasting your time, even though you've not had one offer. And I can negotiate on multiple threads if I want to, is there a rule against that? You didnt reply for a couple of days what was I supposed to do about it man.

• Advertisement

I didn't promise **** bro stop putting words in my mouth. You've had this ad up since January and I'm the first person who tried to negotiate, and you were just being unhelpful. I said I hope you get them sold for the price you're looking for and you still come back at me saying I'm wasting your time, even though you've not had one offer. And I can negotiate on multiple threads if I want to, is there a rule against that? You didnt reply for a couple of days what was I supposed to do about it man.

Now ur thread spoiling ...

I will delete my comments if you want, dont want to clutter as it makes it harder for you to sell. Also you avoided every valid point I made, nice.

I will delete my comments if you want, dont want to clutter as it makes it harder for you to sell. Also you avoided every valid point I made, nice.

I am trying to sell 2 guns and accessories, I am trying to do that by providing the best information, when asked that I can ... you want me to give you price splits on a sale which ... if you were buying with someone else, is no business of mine... when I gave you a break down of both guns I was highlighting that there are valueable parts with both units and more or less, even if you spilt the 750 down the middle, both sides would achieve a good deal.
    What valid points am I avoiding ?
    This isn’t a general airsoft post or thread .. it’s a sales thread, not a debate ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 182 ✭✭johnny.m.

You definitely have your heart set on selling both together mate?

johnny.m. wrote: »
    You definitely have your heart set on selling both together mate?

What would you be after Jonny ?

What would you be after Jonny ?

I would be looking at your DMR set up Ed. Obviously, if you were only wishing to split.

I would be looking at your DMR set up Ed. Obviously, if you were only wishing to split.

If we can make the single unit deal work money wise that both of us are happy let’s see if it can happen

If we can make the single unit deal work money wise that both of us are happy let’s see if it can happen

Lol that's the hard part, for a single unit deal (DMR) do you have a ballpark price or will I make an offer?

Lol that's the hard part, for a single unit deal (DMR) do you have a ballpark price or will I make an offer?

Lol, shur we ll start off with the offer ... where in the country are you ?

• Advertisement

Lol, shur we ll start off with the offer ... where in the country are you ?

Based on kildare work in Dublin Ed.
    Offer 400.00

Based on kildare work in Dublin Ed.
    Offer 400.00

Would have liked a little more however I think that’s the ball park where we would have ended up.
    Offer accepted

All still for sale, DMR was verbally sold to Jonny.m above ... communication was initially great then all of a sudden nothing.

So if you fancy any of the items at the front page of this post let me know

Price drop .. 350 each or 600 for the pair

Price drop .. 350 each or 600 for the pair

Bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 338 ✭✭Duchamp

I'll have the CQB Masada if it's still available please:

Medium handguard and 14.5 barrel
    Msk short handguard
    Pts short railed handguard
    11.5 CQB barrel
    Wii tech hop up and ttb
    Elcan scope

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

Is the dmr still available?

Ebr sniper wrote: »
    Is the dmr still available?

I d forgotten about this but yes

I d forgotten about this but yes

Would you sell the dmr separately? If you would would you sell the parts I’ve circled with it so I could run both set ups? Thanks

Ebr sniper wrote: »
    Would you sell the dmr separately? If you would would you sell the parts I’ve circled with it so I could run both set ups? Thanks

We ll sort out something after all this C19 mess

We ll sort out something after all this C19 mess

Cool. I have a good cash budget here if we can sort out a deal anyway

• Advertisement

Hi Ed
    Your inbox is full and wanted to message you about something.
    Thanks

Advertisement