If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interested in Philips 50PUS6703

Options
  • 01-02-2019 1:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I am interested in the Philips 50PUS6703, but I wanted to know a few things first.
    • Does it have a FreeSat and Saorview tuner, or do I need any separate boxes to receive TV service in Ireland?
    • What is the best price you can do for me to ship this down to Dublin?
    • I am interested in the Q Acoustics M2 Soundbase as well, so what is the best deal you can offer along with the TV?
    • Is the GDRSTV30 code still applicable?
    [*]

Many thanks,
    Joe

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

JoeBaz wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I am interested in the Philips 50PUS6703, but I wanted to know a few things first.
    • Does it have a FreeSat and Saorview tuner, or do I need any separate boxes to receive TV service in Ireland?
    • I am interested in the Q Acoustics M2 Soundbase as well, so what is the best deal you can offer along with the TV?

[*]

Many thanks,
    Joe
    [*]
    Hi Joe.

Thanks for the post.

The 50PUS6703 is a nice television and have been purchased by several boardies already.

The GDRSTV30 has now finished unfortunately.

I've just noticed that the 50PUS6703 is currently priced at £449 + £6.99 shipping or 539 Euro
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203602-philips-50pus6703-50-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-ambilight-freeview-play.aspx

I notice on our .co.uk website it has now went up to £469 and would expect our .ie price to follow suit before the end of the day.

If you added the MK2 I could offer it at £210.
    Total would then be £665.99
    Also includes our 6 year guarantee free of charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭JoeBaz

JoeBaz wrote: »
    Hi guys,

[*]

Many thanks,
    Joe

[*]
    Hi Joe.

Thanks for the post.

The 50PUS6703 is a nice television and have been purchased by several boardies already.

The GDRSTV30 has now finished unfortunately.

I've just noticed that the 50PUS6703 is currently priced at £449 + £6.99 shipping or 539 Euro
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203602-philips-50pus6703-50-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-ambilight-freeview-play.aspx

I notice on our .co.uk website it has now went up to £469 and would expect our .ie price to follow suit before the end of the day.

If you added the MK2 I could offer it at £210.
    Total would then be £665.99
    Also includes our 6 year guarantee free of charge.
    [*]
    Hey Kenny,

yeah I can go for both items please.
    Can you PM me as to how to arrange payment etc?

Thanks,
    Joe

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Joe,

as Kenny predicted the Philips 50PUS6703 has indeed now gone up in price on both the .com and now the .ie website ..

..But as a Boardie we will honour the price for you give us a few minutes I'll ask the IT boffins to pop up a dedicated URL for you with the Philips 50PUS6703 and the Q Acoustics M2 at the £665.99 price... ( The IT guys will love being late to the pub on a Friday evening :D :D )

Give me a few minutes and hopefully I can get that all sorted for you..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Ok - all sorted ( even tho the picture is awful!)

Check these URLs out:

€769 including delivery:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-13641-philips-50pus6703-q-acoustics-m2-soundbar-4k-ultra-hd-tv-and-soundbase-inc-6-year-tv-warranty.aspx

£657.99 + £6.99 delivery ( £665 total)
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-13641-philips-50pus6703-q-acoustics-m2-soundbar-4k-ultra-hd-tv-and-soundbase-inc-6-year-tv-warranty.aspx?swapstore=1

If you would like to purchase just jump on at any time over the next couple of days and that price will be held for you and you can purchase online securely in your own time.

If any other Boardies ever need a bundle price we will of course give you a bundle but we can also exclusively for Boardies construct a dedicated personalised URL for your exact system including accessories / guarantees and deliveries so you know exactly what you are getting before you have to commit ..

Thanks again and of course drop us a line if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭JoeBaz

Ok - all sorted ( even tho the picture is awful!)

Check these URLs out:

€769 including delivery:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-13641-philips-50pus6703-q-acoustics-m2-soundbar-4k-ultra-hd-tv-and-soundbase-inc-6-year-tv-warranty.aspx

£657.99 + £6.99 delivery ( £665 total)
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-13641-philips-50pus6703-q-acoustics-m2-soundbar-4k-ultra-hd-tv-and-soundbase-inc-6-year-tv-warranty.aspx?swapstore=1

If you would like to purchase just jump on at any time over the next couple of days and that price will be held for you and you can purchase online securely in your own time.

If any other Boardies ever need a bundle price we will of course give you a bundle but we can also exclusively for Boardies construct a dedicated personalised URL for your exact system including accessories / guarantees and deliveries so you know exactly what you are getting before you have to commit ..

Thanks again and of course drop us a line if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Much appreciated John & Crew.
    Order just gone through.

• Advertisement

Hi JoeBaz,

Thanks a million for that - we really do appreciate the business,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.