Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unknown bank fees

Options
  • 01-02-2019 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've got 2 random unknown bank fees on my account and because my account is over the limit which entitles me to no bank fees, besides the quarterly stamp duty, I don't know what this could be. Could I pm you the details of this so you can look into it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Colemania wrote: »
    Hi,

I've got 2 random unknown bank fees on my account and because my account is over the limit which entitles me to no bank fees, besides the quarterly stamp duty, I don't know what this could be. Could I pm you the details of this so you can look into it?

Hi Colemania,

Thanks for contacting us here.

If your account has maintained a minimum balance of €3000 throughout the full fee quarter you are not charged transaction fees but you are charged the quarterly maintenance of €5. If you hold a debit card on the account Government Stamp Duty would be applied. As this is a Government charge it cannot be waived under the No Transaction Fees offer.

If the fees applied are not quarterly maintenance or Government Stamp Duty, you can send a query through Ask a Question in the Service Desk when logged on to 365 Online and one of my colleagues will check your account and get back to you with more details.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement