Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for a temp e-cig?

Options
  • 01-02-2019 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭

Hey

I have a work thing on in town later tonight, and I forgot my vape. Any recommendations for somewhere I can pick up a cheapish pipe for the night?

I wasnt a heavy smoker, nor am a heavy vaper. I usually just vape with a few pints, instead of smoking with a few pints. 12mg strength.

Are there any ready to use cheapish pipes I can pick up in town after work? :confused:

thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Hey

I have a work thing on in town later tonight, and I forgot my vape. Any recommendations for somewhere I can pick up a cheapish pipe for the night?

I wasnt a heavy smoker, nor am a heavy vaper. I usually just vape with a few pints, instead of smoking with a few pints. 12mg strength.

Are there any ready to use cheapish pipes I can pick up in town after work? :confused:

thanks in advance!

Dublin presumably?

The EuroGiants shops (Stephens Green North, Parnell St) have the really basic kits for €10 with a clearomizer. Liquids for €1.50 if you've forgotten that as well.
    Buy it at lunchtime because it will take about 90 minutes to charge.
    Fully charged it will last for an evening easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Oliviageorge

Try ECig-City Coupons. I am using it because I like unflavoured vapes. Also, these days they offering discount deals up to 85%. You should also try it, I am sure you will love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 alexmorgan46

People love to save money. Even if they are only saving a dollar or two, that’s value to every customer. Customers appreciate coupons because they are easy to obtain, easy to spend, and customized to their specific requirements and desires. Uniplaces Coupon Codes

• Registered Users Posts: 1 AronRoy321

Many people agree that 420 degrees Fahrenheit or 216 degrees Celsius is the sweet spot. You get as much flavour as possible without feeling the warmth of the vapour. If you want to add even more flavour, try a temperature between 425 and 450 degrees Fahrenheit or 218 and 232 degrees Celsius.

Advertisement