Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Over barrel moderator

Options
  • 01-02-2019 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭

Question for the guys with a reflex/over barrel mod,
    Which if any will take a 26mm barrel?

The reality might be a muzzle can but doing due diligence first.

Lefthooker.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭cookimonster

http://www.wildcatrifles.co.uk/complete-moderators.html

P8 / 12 accommodates up to 29mm barrel. The bush obviously is milled out to barrel demensions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭270WIN

As far as i know the rear bush on a wildcat evolution can be milled to accept a 26 mm barrell

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭RS98

270WIN wrote: »
    As far as i know the rear bush on a wildcat evolution can be milled to accept a 26 mm barrell

Although the bush can be bored out, the tube through which the barrel threads on has an internal diameter of just under 25.4 mm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭lefthooker

Thanks for the info lads, just had a look on the Wildcat page and looks like that Predator range would do the job. Evo will only go up to 25mm.
    Gutted as I have a lovely MAE but 23mm is its max.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 mil dot

lefthooker wrote: »
    Thanks for the info lads, just had a look on the Wildcat page and looks like that Predator range would do the job. Evo will only go up to 25mm.
    Gutted as I have a lovely MAE but 23mm is its max.
    John Lambert has some 28mm hauskens

• Advertisement
Advertisement