Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microsoft word - Headers and Footers not appearing

Options
  • 01-02-2019 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hi folks,

Apologies if this sounds as something very simple, but it has my head lifted.

In the past two days, any document I open in word, where I may have previously downloaded, e.g. a template from Hibernia college etc,

I cannot see the header at the top of the page? But then in 'print preview' it is there? I have checked the footer and header tab in word, and no luck.
    My word is the latest edition.

It has been working fine up until two days ago.

It is very frustrating and I am struggling to fix this issue.

I would appreciate any help anyone could provide!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,189 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

You can show/hide the header and footer by double clicking between the ruler and the page. You can also go File > Options > Display > Show white space.

Have a look at this video:

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭LadyLorr20

Robert! Thank you so much! This solved my problem! Thank you for taking the time to reply! I really appreciate it! :)

Advertisement