Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tv3 saorview hd

• 01-02-2019 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭

Hi

Why is this not available? I'm driven to BBC hd to watch the rugby...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭DUBLINBUSGUY

Same problem here mate. Wishing you a swift answer. Good night to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Ronaldinho

Sry to hijack thread but it's a stupid question i have not totally unrelated to the thread title..

I watch barely any tv and would have relied on analogue signal from virgin media line.

Have now moved house. Rte player has me covered for their channels but I'm lost as to how to pick up virgin one, which i thought was free to air?
    I have no aerial and dont plan to get one. Reliant on virgin media broadband. Itching to watch the rugby

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,708 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Yes BBC and ITV HD for the rugby for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,708 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Ronaldinho wrote: »
    Sry to hijack thread but it's a stupid question i have not totally unrelated to the thread title..

I watch barely any tv and would have relied on analogue signal from virgin media line.

Have now moved house. Rte player has me covered for their channels but I'm lost as to how to pick up virgin one, which i thought was free to air?
    I have no aerial and dont plan to get one. Reliant on virgin media broadband. Itching to watch the rugby

It's free to air on saorview, you can also watch it on Virgin Media Player... www.virginmediatelevision.ie/player/

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Hi

Why is this not available? I'm driven to BBC hd to watch the rugby...
    You can get it in HD

If you pay Virgin.

This may be the answer you seek.

Or we could drag out TV3 / Virgin insisting that they only pay for the bandwidth they use on Saorview so the lower the image quality the less they pay.

As a long time Virgin customer the broadband is good and that's about the only nice thing I can say about them.

vvjsuicwgst11.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement