Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Are you banned from anywhere?

13»

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Dakotabigone

The WiFi nationwide should be turned off after midnight.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭pleas advice

The WiFi nationwide should be turned off after midnight.

you should be banned from the wifi...

• Site Banned Posts: 21 Greengrant

No barred, but I used to mod on the Self Defense and Martial Arts forum and the MMA forum (before the WWF clowns took over).

Diagnosed with type II diabetes in 2017 threw my head into a tail spin and I decided to vacate boards.ie for a bit to come to terms with my diabetes, but before I did I lifted all the bans and perma bans from both forum.

I'd never moderate here or anywhere else again & work for nothing whilst providing revenue for someone else.

Bans from internet discussion forum lol, welcome to 2005 prior to FB, Insta, Snapchat etc.. Who gives a tup'pennys fook anymore.

I've read that Type 2 diabetes can be cured with a keto diet, might be something to consider.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Greengrant wrote: »
    I've read that Type 2 diabetes can be cured with a keto diet, might be something to consider.

Done it, and reversed it.

Lost over 30kgs in the process too (six stone in old money).

Greengrant wrote: »

Only to be replaced with high cholesterol unfortunately...

I'm about three more sh¦tposts away from being banned by the users of the Radio forum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭The Tetrarch

Barred from a lady hairdressers. :)
    I'm male, in my 60's, with not much hair.

Advertisement