Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Choice of two apartments

• 01-02-2019 11:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭

Both are two beds and very similar in size, both have gas heating, one is in dooradoyle Park, the other in glendara kilteragh which is also in dooradoyle, both apartments are nice but the one in dooradoyle Park is definitely nicer overall

Any views welcome

Comments

I'd take Kilteragh over Dooradoyle Pk any day. Newer builds, fewer parking issues and a nicer place in general.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

I'd take Kilteragh over Dooradoyle Pk any day. Newer builds, fewer parking issues and a nicer place in general.

I'd go the other way around myself. Kilteragh is huge now. I'd hate to live there. Though I'd say you might be right about the parking. I don't think Dooradoyle Park has any major parking problems though. Oakleigh Wood is where you really need to avoid when it comes to parking. Nightmare!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

Kilteragh is pretty sprawling alright

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Which is easier to get in and out of during peak hours?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

Kilteragh is much better to live in, yes it is bigger but slightly more upmarket than dooradoyle park. DP some of the units are pretty run down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

Both are about the same if you're on a bike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,992 ✭✭✭leakyboots

zulutango wrote: »

What if you're on a shoehorn? :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

zulutango wrote: »

Don't be daft. Mad Max drives an interceptor

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

Their entrances (one in same one out) are practically across the street from each other. So both spilling out onto the same road which is the road the crescent shopping centre, garryowen rugby club, comp secondary school and lots of other little places also spill out onto to. I might add that the crescent shopping centres only two exits spill out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Not being funny, but it really depends which direction you're going in. If you're heading towards town then Dooradoyle park because you don't have to cross the road. If you're heading towards the motorway then turn left as you come out of Kilteragh.
          As Kilteragh is a bigger estate, it's likely to be busier anyway.

• Advertisement
        Advertisement