Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

This is what I love about Piers Morgan

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,672 ✭✭✭elefant

Alf-Inge Haaland. In his book he admits to doing it deliberately and with forethought.

He started two games in the week following that tackle.

Awful 'tackle', should've been prosecuted, didn't end his career.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭Woke Hogan

Nah he just almost crippled another professional player ending his career.

There's a special place in hell for Morgan and Keane if it does exsist.

I presume you mean the Haaland incident, whose career wasn’t ended by Keane. It’s no wonder you’re here defending Morgan since you’re clearly not averse to spreading half-truths and falsehoods yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Nah he just almost crippled another professional player ending his career.

t.

No he didnt. Haland retired because of the other knee.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Piers is a twat - but he does make a lot of sense on certain issues like gun control for example.

Jameela Jamil (swoooon;)) called him a giant pile of **** on twitter the other day, which describes him quite nicely!

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Ashleigh1986

I would pay good money to watch piers Morgan and Jeremy Kyle fight to the death .
    The only fight that I would want to see both suffer the same pain !!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,039 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Alf-Inge Haaland. In his book he admits to doing it deliberately and with forethought.

Didn’t Eamon Dunphy admit that the words in the book concerning that incident were his?

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 33 Gffg

Woke Hogan wrote: »
    I presume you mean the Haaland incident, whose career wasn’t ended by Keane. It’s no wonder you’re here defending Morgan since you’re clearly not averse to spreading half-truths and falsehoods yourself.
    But regardless of that, Keane had no reason to have it in for Haaland. What was it that happened originally?

To me it seemed that Keane dived and Haaland shouted at him while he was on the ground in annoyance. What's the big deal there? Unless he said something particularly insulting. But I could be wrong.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Gffg wrote: »
    But regardless of that, Keane had no reason to have it in for Haaland. What was it that happened originally?

To me it seemed that Keane dived and Haaland shouted at him while he was on the ground in annoyance. What's the big deal there? Unless he said something particularly insulting. But I could be wrong.

Keane didn't dive. He did his cruciate ligament trying to tackle him and was out of action for 14 months. Haaland accused Keane of feigning injury to get out of trouble and didn't apologise afterwards when the facts were known.

Keane didn't end Haaland's career either. It was the other knee that did Haaland in, not the one Keane injured.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Faugheen wrote: »
    Keane didn't dive. He did his cruciate ligament trying to tackle him and was out of action for 14 months. Haaland accused Keane of feigning injury to get out of trouble and didn't apologise afterwards when the facts were known.

Keane didn't end Haaland's career either. It was the other knee that did Haaland in, not the one Keane injured.

And in any case, equating that to hacking dead schoolchildrens phones is a bit out there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

He had some tweet recently where he announced how boring he found Game of Thrones. It was just after the new series started. That confirmed to me what a needy attention-seeker he is. He just looks at what is the most talked about water-cooler topic at any given time and says something contrary about it. So transparent. Oh, you don’t like GoT, Piers? Edgy! Lots of people don’t watch it, myself included. Nobody cares.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Piers is a twat - but he does make a lot of sense on certain issues like gun control for example.

Jameela Jamil (swoooon;)) called him a giant pile of **** on twitter the other day, which describes him quite nicely!

Jamil tip toes the line to being an absolute idiot too though it has to be said.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Gffg wrote: »

You are wrong. He didnt dive. He done his cruciate and was out for a year.
    Maybe he was just playing a long con.......

Edit. Beaten to it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

razorblunt wrote: »
    Jamil tip toes the line to being an absolute idiot too though it has to be said.

True. And that show she's in is absolutely terrible after the first 2 or 3 episodes.........but........ fúck me she's hot!

Advertisement