Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Taylor-made CVPL Chat Thread!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,613 ✭✭✭Kat1170

NBTD wrote: »
    What's the funny with the blank rounds?

Original text was left out. It was something along the lines of "My wife is getting more and more annoyed at not hitting the target, this is her third box of rounds"

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

New Home wrote: »
    ^^^
    roman-numeral-xlii-duo-et-quadraginta-forty-two-isolated-white-background-d-render-87409489.jpg

hzaJ4Hn.png

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=114948888&postcount=6994

One place I used to work would just turn the roll around when it got to the end and use it at least once more, backwards.
    Staff toilets, not open for customers, so at least that's something.

milltown wrote: »
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=114948888&postcount=6994

One place I used to work would just turn the roll around when it got to the end and use it at least once more, backwards.
    Staff toilets, not open for customers, so at least that's something.
    Did the staff prepare food? :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,749 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Do the pro-trumpers posting in that us election thread genuinely believe (a) what they post is true and (b) what they post is funny?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

dulpit wrote: »
    Do the pro-trumpers posting in that us election thread genuinely believe (a) what they post is true and (b) what they post is funny?

c) what they post is seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

Did the staff prepare food? :eek:

Nah, it was a workshop.

milltown wrote: »
    Nah, it was a workshop.
    Well, that's a relief, still manky though!.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,371 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

dulpit wrote: »

They are funny pictures pulled off US websites. I wouldn't read any more into it

• Advertisement

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    They are funny pictures pulled off US websites. I wouldn't read any more into it

Yes, but it's the same posters over and over. Would make you worry if they have bought into it as much as it would seem...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

Funny you say!!??

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

The thread would be awfully more tedious and boring if it was merely just Anti-Trump/Pro-Biden memes.

The best thing about picture threads (because I'm including YLYL) is when there's a bit of back-and-forth between posters posting images.

You just need to look at the pictures from both sides as objectively as possible. :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

[rant]

On the Trump side it's mostly variations on some petty insult. And accusing the other side of doing the things you are doing so muddying the waters so instead of answering your action it's whataboutery.

On the other it's shooting fish in a barrel.

The Democrats are corrupt, seriously how did they manage to screw impeachment so badly ? But not as corrupt. With two party systems the longer one stays in power the worse it gets. Here at least the arseholes have to get along with each other because there won't be a single party government. And supporters of third parties aren't forced to vote for the "enemy of my enemy".

[/rant]

Also this

QaeNfSva.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭ganmo

I just want to thank the mods for giving them their own pot to piss in anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Three More Big Sleeps

Also this

I love this.

This is the America I experienced and aspired to on an extended road-trip in 2015. Had I known what a shïtshow my life would become in the following years in Ireland, I would've taken my chances with the DHS and stayed.

In retrospect, America has outdone my shïtshow.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,772 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Not the fastest response.
    Text

Not their fault. I bet they live in Wales and had to wait for the internet to reach them.

Not their fault. I bet they live in Wales and had to wait for the internet to reach them.

Mae eu rhyngrwyd yn rhedeg am bum dafad yr awr.

Not to mention the fact that it took over seven years to be forwarded to the internet! :P

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,772 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Mae eu rhyngrwyd yn rhedeg am bum dafad yr awr.

Not to mention the fact that it took over seven years to be forwarded to the internet! :P

DB, it's rude to talk with your mouth full...

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=114972428&postcount=3498
    Mine slide, just imagine the burns if you wear the wrong clothing going down that!

• Advertisement

Or if you keep your legs like in the picture, and when you get to the bottom the previous person has stood up but not cleared the slide...

I wonder what the terminal velocity would be at the end of the slide!

• Registered Users Posts: 78,370 ✭✭✭✭Victor

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=114972428&postcount=3498
    Mine slide, just imagine the burns if you wear the wrong clothing going down that!

Imagine it on a sunny summer's day!

Ehr.... it's in a mine... underground... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 78,370 ✭✭✭✭Victor

529744.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 16,608 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Election pictures thread sucks the brain cells right out of me.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,371 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

I wonder what the terminal velocity would be at the end of the slide!

I also wonder what might happen if a stalactite fell down during the night and landed right in the middle of a slide.

I also wonder what might happen if a stalactite fell down during the night and landed right in the middle of a slide.
    Same effect as the standing person I mentioned earlier.

See, the Trump thread is a pot of rubbish, but I have to call this one out:

The 2 most powerful Democrats are Biden and Nancy Pelosi. Both Catholics.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,371 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Same effect as the standing person I mentioned earlier.

Stalactites tend to be thinner and sharper. Also, which way they were pointing would be of great interest to the person sliding down.

Advertisement