Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Taylor-made CVPL Chat Thread!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,753 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

I mean the poster could at least have waited until today to quit.
    And actually had it at three more big sleeps...

But maybe he sleeps so bigly that he only needed 3 more sleeps from yesterday?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,613 ✭✭✭Kat1170

dulpit wrote: »
    But maybe he sleeps so bigly that he only needed 3 more sleeps from yesterday?

Maybe he/she/it is an insomniac and three sleeps is actually 4 months :confused::confused::D

Kat1170 wrote: »
    Maybe he/she/it is an insomniac and three sleeps is actually 4 months :confused::confused::D

I know a lad who does get insomnia.

This (or a variation) goes on his Twitter feed every St Stephen's Day

sxqou.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

silverharp wrote: »
    537119.jpg

Do ovens make noise ?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Mr E wrote: »
    GU8UYsl.jpg?1
    An inbred pigeon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,157 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

Do ovens make noise ?

only 5 letters though

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

only 5 letters though

There's an old poker saying. A Smith & Wesson beats four Aces.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,370 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Do ovens make noise ?
    Depends on whether the reindeer is still alive.

boombang wrote: »
    Screenshot-20201229-225857.jpg
    Screenshot-20201229-225809.jpg
    That can't be true ?

OMG :eek:

Page 932 of 1256 of Annex 1 https://ec.europa.eu/transparency/regdoc/rep/1/2020/EN/COM-2020-857-F1-EN-ANNEX-1-PART-1.PDF

• Advertisement

yep, It's one of the most read articles on the BBC news site.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-55475433

Brought to you by the kings of Ctrl-C & V

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Maybe they're trying to reverse the Millennium bug...

giphy_2.gif?itok=RGnxBHI5&mtime=1495501393

• Registered Users Posts: 11,773 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

I'm being pedantic here but it's page 931. :cool:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

It says 931, but if you type 932 in the search that's where you end up.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,773 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

New Home wrote: »
    It says 931, but if you type 932 in the search that's where you end up.

I just searched for 932 and it brought me to 932, the page below. Anyhooooo, I was just being a smartass, it matters not. :)

In this one it's 921. Go figure. They can't even agree on the number of pages on the agreement... Maybe the UK has gone back to imperial, while the EU has kept metric. Would make sense. :pac:

BattleCorp wrote: »
    I just searched for 932 and it brought me to 932, the page below. Anyhooooo, I was just being a smartass, it matters not. :)

Are you using Netscape to access the file? :pac::D

New Home wrote: »
    In this one it's 921. Go figure. They can't even agree on the number of pages on the agreement... Maybe the UK has gone back to imperial, while the EU has kept metric. Would make sense. :pac:
    The UK version probably has a preamble that does not apply to the EU version.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,370 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Mr E wrote: »
    KB7yb99.jpg?1

Hang on, are we saying Qui-Gon Jinn is Han Solo's dad?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,578 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Huh?
    538076.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,371 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Huh?

He was assassinated by a drone strike on his car which exploded.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,468 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

He was assassinated by a drone strike on his car which exploded.

So whats the funny? Or is it the bits of jigsaw pieces = exploded

• Registered Users Posts: 14,371 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

fritzelly wrote: »
    So whats the funny? Or is it the bits of jigsaw pieces = exploded

I'm assuming that's what it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,157 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

there are probably a few pieces missing :pac:

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 17,468 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

there are probably a few pieces missing :pac:

That would have worked better with the completed jigsaw and missing the head pieces

• Registered Users Posts: 1,739 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

I thought the funny was adding in the writing on the box - as opposed to just the image of the man??

5 Iranians and 5 Iraqis were killed in that drone strike.

At least one of the Iraqis was a government officials.

And Trump didn't permission from Iraq or Congress.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,176 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

joujoujou wrote: »
    boG2u3z.jpg
    Oof, post reported as a personal attack on Wilberto.

I bet Wilberto is too chicken to reply. (:pac:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,430 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

Track 7 on the best of Spandau Balet, for anyone who was wondering

Advertisement