Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Taylor-made CVPL Chat Thread!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I'd like to see one with a grasshopper. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,599 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

That's his desti knee. :D
    my3cents wrote: »
    He wasn't the only one not to get that one :o

I was thinking...destination, where in the name of feck does the nation come into it, when all I see is a knee.
    Desti-knee-tion?
    Then it dawned on me.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

Are the cushions for French kissing?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,175 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

dan1895 wrote: »
    Are the cushions for French kissing?
    *Chuckles vexillologically*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

*Chuckles vexillologically*

I thought that was to do with flags

O ffs get it now. I'm an idiot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,682 ✭✭✭Worztron

Bootup wrote: »
    vMRDhrl.jpg

So satisfying. Well done to the old gent. That lowlife got what he deserved.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

Worztron wrote: »

It would be even more satisfying to think it made a difference and stopped the lowlife from doing it again but I doubt it, said lowlife will probably go armed with a gun next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,682 ✭✭✭Worztron

It would be even more satisfying to think it made a difference and stopped the lowlife from doing it again but I doubt it, said lowlife will probably go armed with a gun next time.

I'm sure the 73 yo is well armed.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

I'm sure the 73 yo is well armed.

But I doubt he's stupid enough to go back to that household again :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Reminds me of this.
    AUGUSTA, Ga. – A U.S. Marine reservist collecting toys for children was stabbed when he helped stop a suspected shoplifter in eastern Georgia.

Best Buy sales manager Orvin Smith told The Augusta Chronicle that man was seen on surveillance cameras Friday putting a laptop under his jacket at the Augusta store.

When confronted, the man became irate, knocked down an employee, pulled a knife and ran toward the door. Outside were four Marines collecting toys for the service branch’s “Toys For Tots” program.

Smith said the Marines stopped the man, but he stabbed one of them, Cpl. Phillip Duggan, in the back. The cut did not appear to be severe.

The suspect was transported to the local hospital with two broken arms, a broken leg, possible broken ribs, assorted lacerations and bruises he obtained when he fell trying to run after stabbing the Marine.

The suspect, whose name was not released, was held until police arrived. The Richmond County Sheriff’s office said it is investigating.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,465 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

The suspect was transported to the local hospital with two broken arms, a broken leg, possible broken ribs, assorted lacerations and bruises he obtained when he fell trying to run after stabbing the Marine.

LMAO

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Suckit wrote: »

Did you really think much about your username before choosing it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Did you really think much about your username before choosing it :D

:p I mean, what is the 'nice' version, the kid friendly version..
    I can't think of any other meaning for it, except the dirty one.. :D
    Maybe I just have a dirty mind..:o

Edited.

Gaahhhh!!
    Just got it.. It's written on the feckin' poster.. :o
    That would be BAJ's or B&J's... No?

Suckit wrote: »
    :p I mean, what is the 'nice' version, the kid friendly version..
    I can't think of any other meaning for it, except the dirty one.. :D

Maybe I just have a dirty mind..:o

I think whoever came up with the notice had the same mind as you. Only problem is kids who wouldn't see the joke are getting younger every year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

New Home wrote: »

That's New Order (Genki Sudo). wil.i.am totally ripped him off a couple of years ago with a video (Even filming it in Japan) without even referring to them. One of the reasons I can't stand wil.i.am.

Loads of their videos on Youtube. Hypnotic

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,647 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Q9Q6EWc.jpg

Nope, no idea what this is about. Help.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

astrofluff wrote: »
    Nope, no idea what this is about. Help.

He stole the thumbs from the morgue and got fired.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

quickbeam wrote: »

Is it also a throw back to,

Guess who has two thumbs and doesn't give a fuk?
    Bob Kelso

• Registered Users Posts: 5,647 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

quickbeam wrote: »

Well, I suppose that's a sackable offence, but why would anyone want to steal 7 thumbs?!! :D

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Peatys wrote: »
    Is it also a throw back to,

Guess who has two thumbs and doesn't give a fuk?
    Bob Kelso

The man. The Legend.

a79ed6fd5abea89769cbdc02412e3547.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Hudson Hawk ?

I'd forgotten about that. Thanks a bunch. Now I'll have to wipe it from my memory again. :mad:

Top of the Pops had him on recently "singing" *cringe*

It's on SyFy right now, as sh1t as it is it's a whole lot better than watching Love Island in the other room with Mrs. Clareman

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

ericl wrote: »
    29n9k3r.jpg

Sure that's only cow ****e? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 9,175 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

gozunda wrote: »
    Sure that's only cow ****e? :o
    The cow's is just the visible ****e, the other ****es on the note are hidden.

I like how boards filters the word ****. It shows how old the filter is considering how often I hear the word on pre-watershed TV now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

inforfun wrote: »

Man, this needs the Chuck Norris Sniping Gif treatment.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,369 ✭✭✭✭Victor

inforfun wrote: »
    [Bowling ball]

https://i.imgur.com/qLIzU6h.mp4

Fantastic.
    Indeed, fantastic. Until the aim is off and it puts the ball through the wall / ceiling / your head.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

It is also computer rendered so i think we are safe.

The cow's is just the visible ****e, the other ****es on the note are hidden.

I like how boards filters the word ****. It shows how old the filter is considering how often I hear the word on pre-watershed TV now.
    I can only assume the swear filter is on the primary school setting.Or it's American

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I can only assume the swear filter is on the primary school setting.Or it's American

Definitely non Australian. :D

Advertisement