Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Taylor-made CVPL Chat Thread!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Worztron wrote: »
    500393.jpg
    Dúirt mé leat go raibh mé breoite
    - Spike Milligan

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Lego

Someone's been watching the Lego Batman movie...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Victor wrote: »
    Asking date of birth tends to get more accurate answers.
    Nah cut off her leg and count the rings.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,145 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

im kinda getting excited for a bridge opening in New Ross that I otherwise wouldn't have known about and will probably never use in my life time

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

silverharp wrote: »
    im kinda getting excited for a bridge opening in New Ross that I otherwise wouldn't have known about
    and will probably three times in my life time

more importantly will it have a toll ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,647 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

I thanked that post in case our friend m17 doesn't see it. I wouldn't know about it either without the fabulous catalogue of photos during construction.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,345 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

silverharp wrote: »
    im kinda getting excited for a bridge opening in New Ross that I otherwise wouldn't have known about and will probably never use in my life time

You probably would have just bypassed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,434 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

astrofluff wrote: »
    I thanked that post in case our friend m17 doesn't see it. I wouldn't know about it either without the fabulous catalogue of photos during construction.

He’s in Donegal this morning by the looks of it. :rolleyes: ;)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

That Lost in Burmese Translation post? When I read it I thought they were going to meet Trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,369 ✭✭✭✭Victor

New Home wrote: »
    That Lost in Burmese Translation post? When I read it I thought they were going to meet Trump.
    So did I.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,434 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

The war memorial?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,782 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

The war memorial?

Large sex toy.

Earth and Mars

EOtjfZnVAAAuDu2?format=jpg&name=900x900
    Until I saw the caption I thought it was New South Wales before and after.

8942_1041_500.png

• Registered Users Posts: 5,647 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

B-D-P-- wrote: »
    2020-01-21.png

Please tell me this is legit.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

wnUfahHh.jpg

Turns out there's a third type.

This has shocked me beyond belief. Utter cruelty.
    https://twitter.com/alex_christofi/status/1219564301029138432

Mr E wrote: »
    Different era...
    BXlMdKN.jpg?1

I noticed in the small print that it was only free if your car was less than 16hp (Even the Model T was more powerful than that)
    Was that actually real or a spoof?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,275 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

I noticed in the small print that it was only free if your car was less than 16hp (Even the Model T was more powerful than that)
    Was that actually real or a spoof?

It’s real. But it refers to tax horsepower, not actual engine output.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tax_horsepower
    The tax horsepower rating was computed not from actual engine power but by a mathematical formula based on cylinder dimensions. At the beginning of the twentieth century, tax power was reasonably close to real power; as the internal combustion engine developed, real power became larger than nominal taxable power by a factor of ten or more.

• Advertisement

Varadkar at gig?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,426 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

look at her arm

• Registered Users Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭ganmo

look at her arm

Well I think it's more the arm in the middle is neither his nor hers

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

ganmo wrote: »
    Well I think it's more the arm in the middle is neither his nor hers

No, the other arm. The one that is definitely hers.

P.S. When you see it you'll kick yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

The masked singer pic in ylyl reminded me of the Manic Street Preachers on top of the pops

scotchy wrote: »
    The Simpsons always seem to get it right.

EPIOyqnU0AE2PZO?format=jpg&name=900x900
    What is happening here?

Corona Virus

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,371 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

How did you pick up coronavirus from those pics?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,521 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    How did you pick up coronavirus from those pics?

Items sent from China containing a virus.

Whole town gets sick.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,371 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Did the virus transmit that way? I thought it was person to person. Haven't really been following the issue so not trying to be dumb

Advertisement