Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Taylor-made CVPL Chat Thread!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,521 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Did the virus transmit that way? I thought it was person to person. Haven't really been following the issue so not trying to be dumb

It's from the Simpsons. Actual coronavirus (as far as I know) is passed yb close contact.

Sure its made in china so it won't last long:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,345 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

It's from the Simpsons. Actual coronavirus (as far as I know) is passed yb close contact.

Sure its made in china so it won't last long:pac:

It won't be delivered here until at least 2022 do we've time to prepare.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Did the virus transmit that way? I thought it was person to person. Haven't really been following the issue so not trying to be dumb

I could be wrong, but I think it's airborne and it would probably transmit like the other types of flu. It could easily mutate, mind you.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

But sure, it's only a virus. A couple of days wrapped up in bed, sipping on a Beecham's Hot Lemon and you'll be fine. :)

I'd prefer hot whiskey :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Wilberto wrote: »
    But sure, it's only a virus. A couple of days wrapped up in bed, sipping on a Beecham's Hot Lemon and you'll be fine. :)
    I'd prefer hot whiskey :)

I demand these 2 be demodded immediately. They are obviously not Irish and know nothing of Ireland.

Every Irish man woman and child knows the cure for flu is flat 7up or white lemonade if you were poor.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,521 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Nosnon wrote: »
    I demand these 2 be demodded immediately. They are obviously not Irish and know nothing of Ireland.

Every Irish man woman and child knows the cure for flu is flat 7up or white lemonade if you were poor.

3 liters of Cavan spring lemonade could see a family of 9 through the harshest of winter flus back in the day.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Wilberto wrote: »
    We should be at Decon 2.

This one is almost as bad as man flu.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

3 liters of Cavan spring lemonade could see a family of 9 through the harshest of winter flus back in the day.
    Id love some Cavan Cola now!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I, for one, welcome our new viral overlords.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭ganmo

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Chain saw.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭ganmo

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Chain saw.

Follow the link

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

https://asset-0.soup.io/asset/14516/7278_08c5.mp4

Some tricks the advertising industry uses to fool people in food commercials.

Am I the only one to think it's a godawful waste of food?

5981_fca8.jpeg

I wish people would stop criticising. After all, they've done their level best.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,371 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

New Home wrote: »
    I wish people would stop criticising. After all, they've done their level best.

took me a few seconds. I thought there was a dead mouse on top there

• Registered Users Posts: 17,465 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Don't get it, its out the face at the bottom of the bar

• Registered Users Posts: 78,369 ✭✭✭✭Victor

fritzelly wrote: »
    Don't get it, its out the face at the bottom of the bar

The spirit level has been cast into the concrete beam.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Chain saw.

Thank you. Had no clue up to that.

• Advertisement

joujoujou wrote: »
    501122.jpg
    double negative, triple negative?

You know yourself, Wil: you're damned if you don't, you're damned if you do.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,772 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

I feel thick here asking but what's the story with the Harry Potter "I can't even look at you guys rn" pic?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,879 ✭✭✭✭josip

The dog has obviously seen it all before.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=112375677&postcount=977

"Meh, woof"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

BattleCorp wrote: »
    I feel thick here asking but what's the story with the Harry Potter "I can't even look at you guys rn" pic?
    Either you're thick

or some other thicko didn't realise that there was more than one picture and that was the last one in a series.

:o

Still not getting it either.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

BattleCorp wrote: »
    Either you're thick
    or some other thicko didn't realise that there was more than one picture and that was the last one in a series.
    :o
    New Home wrote: »
    Still not getting it either.
    Qx2V0IO.png?1

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Although it was funny seeing him going over, and both are definitely to blame, would the cyclist not be more likely to get done (if either were) up to that point?
    Saying he was going to the Police etc. Going out of his way..

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=112371357&postcount=8797

• Advertisement

0151_50df_500.jpeg

That 'glove' is for a left hand. Did he lose an arm and a hand?
    0424_bbcc.gif

It's a model

It's not a model

Advertisement