Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Taylor-made CVPL Chat Thread!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

I wonder why homophobic and traveller bashing pictures are allowed remain in YLYL?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,161 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Can we just create a thread for the new bloody Ross bypass bridge photos?
    Yeah, some of them are good but it's total overkill at this stage.
    I'm expecting to see a headline about a man being arrested for indecent relations with a bridge any day now...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,371 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

GreeBo wrote: »
    Can we just create a thread for the new bloody Ross bypass bridge photos?
    Yeah, some of them are good but it's total overkill at this stage.
    I'm expecting to see a headline about a man being arrested for indecent relations with a bridge any day now...

Do you know how to use the ignore function? Problem solved. I like them and appreciate that someone is posting their own work rather than something that they found on the internet. He definitely has a talent for taking photos

• Registered Users Posts: 78,369 ✭✭✭✭Victor

8827_7925.gif

A man out standing in his field.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

New Home wrote: »
    561348.jpg

Microsoft no longer show this message but here's what it used to say
    https://web.archive.org/web/20180528095111/https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/276304/error-message-your-password-must-be-at-least-18770-characters-and-cann
    If you log on to an MIT realm, press CTRL+ALT+DELETE, click Change Password, type your existing MIT password, and then type a new, simple password that does not pass the dictionary check in Kadmind, you may receive the following error message:

Your password must be at least 18770 characters and cannot repeat any of your previous 30689 passwords. Please type a different password. Type a password that meets these requirements in both text boxes.

Note that the number of required characters changes from 17,145 to 18,770 with the installation of SP1.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Ficheall wrote: »
    DXQ37bG.png

Enrico Dandolo was the 41st Doge of Venice from 1192 until his death. He is remembered for his avowed piety, longevity, and shrewdness, and is known for his role in the Fourth Crusade and the Sack of Constantinople.

You can see a wall tapestry of him in the upper right of the picture.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭tea and coffee

The dark white shirt joke?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Grey.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭ganmo

The dark white shirt joke?

its a bit dull

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭stock>

ganmo wrote: »
    its a bit dull

Shuda used "Vanish"...........................................

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Enrico Dandolo was the 41st Doge of Venice from 1192 until his death. He is remembered for his avowed piety, longevity, and shrewdness, and is known for his role in the Fourth Crusade and the Sack of Constantinople.

You can see a wall tapestry of him in the upper right of the picture.
    I saw that - is that what the joke was supposed to be?

Ficheall wrote: »
    I saw that - is that what the joke was supposed to be?
    Well, your list of things that were missed was missing a thing ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Well, your list of things that were missed was missing a thing ;)
    Well, yeah, being only a finite list, I guess some things out of the vast infinity of things that weren't in the Witcher were bound to get left out..

• Registered Users Posts: 27,161 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Do you know how to use the ignore function? Problem solved. I like them and appreciate that someone is posting their own work rather than something that they found on the internet. He definitely has a talent for taking photos

Yep I do, thanks, but it doen't solve the problem.

Boards will notify me that there is a new post when in fact its just another bypass post.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,647 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

New Home wrote: »
    561358.jpg

Are you ok hun?!

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I dont wanna talk about it babes. x

GreeBo wrote: »
    Yep I do, thanks, but it doen't solve the problem.

Boards will notify me that there is a new post when in fact its just another bypass post.

Switch to the touch site (the mobile version) and voilà, no posts.

That new bridge is on Nationwide RTE 1 now, and +1 later

• Registered Users Posts: 28,921 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

9514_4b9a.gif

Is that the New Ross Bypass?

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,434 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Quazzie wrote: »
    Is that the New Ross Bypass?

:P

M17 was hoping to catch a new camera angle.........:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

M17 was hoping to catch a new camera angle.........:rolleyes:

I think he has them all covered.

Dont mind them too much but there is indeed a separate thread for that bridge elsewhere on boards.
    Nice bridge but it isnt the Millau Viaduct

Bootup wrote: »
    8quZZrn.png

Appears I'm failing. Any help?

dulpit wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZuQhP3rn6o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭tea and coffee

dulpit wrote: »

Whippersnapper!

Whippersnapper!

34, but cool :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭The One Doctor

What's Eddie Hobbs doing there?

MOD: Moved from YLYL. :)

W.

Bootup wrote: »
    gUSWGb3.jpg

Yeah, but with a computer game, you get to use a grenade launcher to make him go up in the tree.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭Silent Running

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=112525167&postcount=1814

Cool, is Elon Musk launching a new Cyberboat?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,174 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Xp4gXMs.gif

Advertisement