Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Poochie05 wrote: »
    We’d hang out like bosses :pac:
    I love to see cats and dogs that are friends. And sure I’d share my maid with her, if she’s here to look after me, she might as well mind the cat too :pac:

I was hoping you'd say I could look after her :D :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I’d love to be a dog’s nanny, any more jobs going Smurf? :p

I’m in the car at college. Still don’t know if my class is on or not, but I’ll be heading to the classroom soon enough so I’ll find out then. All better after whatever was up with me last night, although I’m wrecked for some reason

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Sipping a mocha frappe in Starbucks at KLCC watching the world go by instead of working. BF sitting beside me actually working.

Dammit. I better work.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,848 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

This day last year we were starting to get buried in snow :eek:

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

smurfjed wrote: »
    Nothing beats spending time at the beach.

32293683157_518bd17f3b_z.jpg

Woof, woof, I like beach walks too, I'll be obedient, lick and cuddle you too, and I swear I'll do the same to the maid.
    Seriously though, I'm well jealous smurf, that is a picturesque scene and a beautiful dog.
    Any chance of a pic of the maid?

Loaded up and ready for off.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

This day last year we were starting to get buried in snow :eek:

Crikey. Total cliche alert here, but time does fly! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,164 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Halfway back home..

Oh Oh We're halfway there
    Oh Oh livin' on a prayer

• Registered Users Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Oh Oh We're halfway there
    Oh Oh livin' on a prayer

That song is stuck in my head now......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Hiding in the bathroom after my appointment with my psychologist, big red face on me. It's a good look :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Gym done. Out of shower. Heading Kitchenside.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Armchair with my feet up. Just had beans on toast and now having a cuppa to wash it down with

EDIT: Graces7, if you happen to be lurking, your PM box is full :)

Kitchenside: The day is brightening up, I think I'll take the hounds out on zombie patrol. It's little more than 1 Km I'd say but could take anything from 20 mins to what seems like a hour depending on what sniffing, marking, scratching and er pick-ups have to be done.

Down in the homeland having a coffee in Insomnia and wondering if it would be very terrible to cut my work short tomorrow by about three hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Deskside ....wondering if CHs post is the modern day version of "I am just going outside, and may be some time" attributed to Capt Oates :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Down in the homeland having a coffee in Insomnia and wondering if it would be very terrible to cut my work short tomorrow by about three hours.

Perhaps irrelevant, when it came to choosing between work or Da support.......for me work always came second.

Anyway, isnt tomorrow Friday ? Why would you come back up to Dubland before Monday ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Hell no!

0lddog wrote: »
    Perhaps irrelevant, when it came to choosing between work or Da support.......for me work always came second.

Anyway, isnt tomorrow Friday ? Why would you come back up to Dubland before Monday ?

I work and live in Dub Od. The only connection I have to my home town is my dad, apart from him the place means nothing to me. When I go back to Dub tomorrow for work I will be staying there. Finishing early will be for me :)

Hell no!

IdiditIdiditIdidit!!!!!!!

Feel so bold and irresponsible!

:pac:

Feel so bold and irresponsible!

giphy.gif

:D

• Advertisement

mzungu wrote: »
    giphy.gif

:D

Something bad is gonna happen now! I feel like I did when I was a little girl and didn't say my prayers! :pac:

Something bad is gonna happen now! I feel like I did when I was a little girl and didn't say my prayers! :pac:

It'll be fine, no need to worry. But.....if I was you I would say one or two Hail Mary's just to be on the safe side. :pac: :D

Back couchside, relatively quick patrol today, met a very nice woman but in my heart of hearts I know she was smiling at my dogs, not at me.:pac:

Oh well, last of the carrot cake and a cuppa.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Choice between clothes shopping & coffee shop-no contest!

mzungu wrote: »
    It'll be fine, no need to worry. But.....if I was you I would say one or two Hail Mary's just to be on the safe side. :pac: :D

You want to play priest and nun??

Kitchen side :)

Kitchen side :)

Aye. Sure why not? I have no real experience but I am sure I can find a YouTube tutorial on it! :P

The force is strong in this one.

I'm scared.

Couchside - watching track cycling, I always titter when I see the name of the excellent Belgian cyclist Jolien D'Hoore (note to self - grow up)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Couchside - watching track cycling, I always titter when I see the name of the excellent Belgian cyclist Jolien D'Hoore (note to self - grow up)

Never grow up CH :)

On the couch.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement