Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Make me one of those mzungu! :pac:

I found it under a search in Google images! :D I can't draw to save my life. Thankfully I can Google stuff and use the work of others shamelessly. Which is much handier skill to have! :pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭RederthanRed

Succubus_ wrote: »
    Ah lads, not one person has PM'd me wanting to meet up. Don't make me stamp my feet :p

Do people do that? I've 2 years of stamping to do so. No bugger ever asked me to meet up.

Meeting people is vastly over rated anyway. The internet has waaay more negatives than positives imo, but its greatest gift is the way you can have a quick chat/laugh and leave it there.
    Without having people calling to your house unannounced and eating all yer biscuits and staying too long.

There's a good few people on this thread who I would happily swap a PM with but I wouldn't want any of yee basstids coming near me.

(unless yis are from Laois)

mzungu wrote: »
    I found it under a search in Google images! :D I can't draw to save my life. Thankfully I can Google stuff and use the work of others shamelessly. Which is much handier skill to have! :pac::pac:

Well we can't all possess the amazing drawing talent that I have :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,837 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Ah lads, not one person has PM'd me wanting to meet up. Don't make me stamp my feet :p

Just out of idle curiosity where were thinking of having this meet up?

Seven Worlds will Collide

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Quick bit of food before heading out to work sports & social table quiz

The epitome of calm. Sunday evening might be different mate! ;)

I'm getting by on occasional bets on our opponents and watching our games through my fingers and the occasional valium.

'Mon Bournemouth tomorrow :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Draw us a picture Perse :S

:D

What would you like??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

Maybe it should be prefaced with an over 18's warning if it's of her hobbit feet again!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Oh we have our very own resident artist on this thread mzungu don't you know?

She has a strong impressionist grounding to her work with subtle abstract undertones.

Our poly could learn a thing or too about drawing from mzungu :pac:

What would you like??

Me stamping my feet :p

• Advertisement

Maybe it should be prefaced with an over 18's warning if it's of her hobbit feet again!

Sephers!! Ban him!!!!

Just out of idle curiosity where were thinking of having this meet up?

I'm thinking you should PM me if you want details :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

I second this.

Our poly could learn a thing or too about drawing from mzungu :pac:

Let's be completely clear here. Nobody, nobody could learn anything about drawing from me! :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

I was waiting for the "Now" followed by the sketch :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lets be completely clear here. Nobody, nobody could learn anything about drawing from me! :D:D

Ohhh come on........don't be so modest :pac:

I'm must admit I have a quite light social calendar, but that weekend is taken already.

What would you like??

One of the vast ocean. On a stormy night. But with enough moonlight so you can see everything going on. And sharks, I always liked that movie Deep Blue Sea. You know the one where Samuel L. Jackson gets
    eaten by the shark
    and it comes a bit out of left field. It shocked me back in 1999 anyway. Explosions would be another so I am thinking maybe you need to include an oil rig on fire in there.

So, um..yeah. You think you can give it a go? :D

Don't do it. I'm fairly sure she's with Revenue.

Don't do it. I'm fairly sure she's with Revenue.

Is CH a woman?

• Advertisement

Is CH a woman?

NO #sake

NO #sake

I was thinking :D

Is CH a woman?

I meant Succubus.

No I would stop short of calling CH a woman. Don't be putting words in my mouth :pac:

It's gotta be a 50/50 shot though?

NO #sake

odds drifting now after this comment.

One of the vast ocean. On a stormy night. But with enough moonlight so you can see everything going on. And sharks, I always liked that movie Deep Blue Sea. You know the one where Samuel L. Jackson gets
    eaten by the shark
    and it comes a bit out of left field. It shocked me back in 1999 anyway. Explosions would be another so I am thinking maybe you need to include an oil rig on fire in there.

So, um..yeah. You think you can give it a go? :D

Now! :D

This time!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,907 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Happy Friday everyone :)

In , time for food I think ,don't know what yet , but once it's delivered I don't care :D

Now! :D
    This time!
    This time!

Is this some kind of abstract "arty" thing you got going on? :P

This time!

• Advertisement

NO #sake

Oh CH is all man :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement