Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,559 ✭✭✭bassy

hope its a black or white thong nothing better on a woman :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

I think they mean the triangular shaped fins *scratcheshead*

It will divide critics until the end of time itself! It's barely an hour old and already theres controversy. What will it be like in 24 hours? Wars could start over this. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,907 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Bassy , if the chip van delivered, I'd order :p

RederthanRed , geez , don't know about my priorities at all , I just try , like everyone else , thank you , am all :o now :o

Persepoly , yep it's the fins :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,120 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

poolside

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Bassy , if the chip van delivered, I'd order :p

RederthanRed , geez , don't know about my priorities at all , I just try , like everyone else , thank you , am all :o now :o

Persepoly , yep it's the fins :D

not sure mam as the regulars on here were not impressed with the chipvan and a few threatned to report me to the taxman and health and safety.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I think they mean the triangular shaped fins *scratcheshead*

Tbh it look more like a bird than a shark :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Fathom wrote: »
    poolside

Jealous

• Registered Users Posts: 13,490 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Fathom wrote: »
    poolside

waiting for the thong shark to pass by???

Tbh it look more like a bird than a shark :pac:

why is there a thong on that bird???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,837 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

bassy wrote: »
    not sure mam as the regulars on here were not impressed with the chipvan and a few threatned to report me to the taxman and health and safety.

Well you sacked most of your staff and the rest resigned, poor aul Retro isn't feeling well all week after the couple of chips she ate.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement

Well you sacked most of your staff and the rest resigned, poor aul Retro isn't feeling well all week after the couple of chips she ate.

you ran off and left me in the lurch and the following nite you fecked off to croker.

you ran off and left me in the lurch and the following nite you fecked off to croker.

You're mixing me up - I haven't been in croker since it was done up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I'm back home, having spent the past two hours saying goodbye to an old friend. We know each other 55 years and he was a great mentor and friend all through my career and after. His family called and asked me to sit with him a while. It's unlikely he will make it through the night and in some ways I'm happy for him, as he's comfortable and no longer confused nor in pain. It'll be a long night.

You're mixing me up - I haven't been in croker since it was done up

oh hell ye it was grandeeod

I'm back home, having spent the past two hours saying goodbye to an old friend. We know each other 55 years and he was a great mentor and friend all through my career and after. His family called and asked me to sit with him a while. It's unlikely he will make it through the night and in some ways I'm happy for him, as he's comfortable and no longer confused nor in pain. It'll be a long night.

Never an easy thing , thinking of you and his family Draven Fast Card .

I got fired?! :eek:

'n after my wardrobe malfunction :rolleyes: tsk tsk :p

Am so sorry Srameen, mind yourself :(

Deja Boo wrote: »
    I got fired?! :eek:

'n after my wardrobe malfunction :rolleyes: tsk tsk :p

would never fire you deja :)

wheres this thong ye were on about,succu ??

Thanks Boss :D

(tis on the birdsharks head, bassy - dunno why)

Deja Boo wrote: »
    Thanks Boss :D

(tis on the birdsharks head, bassy - dunno why)

your welcome :);)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I’m so sorry srameen. I hope it’s peaceful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

No thong bassy, going commando :D

Now now lads, there's enough of Succubus to go around :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

That's tough, Sorry too hear Draven Fast Card

Succubus_ wrote: »
    No thong bassy, going commando :D

Now now lads, there's enough of Succubus to go around :D

mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm can i pm you now :):):D;)

I am very sorry Draven Fast Card. My thoughts are with you all x

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Very sorry to hear that Draven Fast Card :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching In the Name of the Father on RTE 2

DE EI0CH QRT 73 88 SK

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

DE EI0CH QRT 73 88 SK

B E D

• Advertisement

DE EI0CH QRT 73 88 SK

Geez whatever you do , don't post a song like that or Bassy will be the only one who would know what it is !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement