Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

On the couch. NLD on. Come on Arsenal!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

lbc2019 wrote: »
    On the couch. NLD on. Come on Arsenal!!!

Boo really, but they're going well lately.
    Feet up, it's a pisser, watching European indoor athletic championships.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,837 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

And a win for Ireland's Sam Bennett \o/

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

I'm sorry to hear about your friend Srameen, not an easy time at all.

Looking out the window at the rain and having a think.

Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain
    Telling me just what a fool I've been

Oh Wait - it's stopped, heading shopside

• Advertisement

Arsenal winning, I am chilling fire lit but room still untidy meh!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Fireside looking out at the wind and rain, trying to decide whether it's worth the effort going for a few pints this evening or would it just be easier to stay here by the fire and have a few from the fridge, decisions decisions :D

GoneHome wrote: »
    Fireside looking out at the wind and rain, trying to decide whether it's worth the effort going for a few pints this evening or would it just be easier to stay here by the fire and have a few from the fridge, decisions decisions :D

Fireside and Fridge ftw

Or maybe not have any at all - just sayin'

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Just back from the village with goodies :3
    GoneHome wrote: »

2nd option definitely

• Advertisement

What goodies Seph, any chocolate?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Armchair-side, wondering if it’s worth getting out of my PJs for the sake of an hour and a half. Working at 4, so do I actually need to put on proper clothes before my uniform? :confused::p

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Armchair-side, wondering if it’s worth getting out of my PJs for the sake of an hour and a half. Working at 4, so do I actually need to put on proper clothes before my uniform? :confused::p

Nope, chill out in the jammies.

Catching up on Suits with a cuppa

Road trip!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am reading the paper but am hounded by the pack of biscuits in the cupboard. I know that if I open them to gave just one then the pack will be consumed in five minutes flat.
    But, like, they are white choc chip cookies.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,073 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Road trip!! :D

Where!?!

Where are we going?

Where!?!

Uzbekistan! :D

I may go and get a drop of diesel so.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kitchen making a samich

Edward M wrote: »
    What goodies Seph, any chocolate?

I do have chocolate but I'm not sharing !

• Advertisement

I may go and get a drop of diesel so.

I'll get some snacks for the trip.

Kitchen making a samich

I do have chocolate but I'm not sharing !

I hope all remember that when you slide your plate across next :D.
    Poor old arsenal couldn't hold on for the win I see, awww, my heart is breaking :), though I hope the pip utd to fourth.
    Having tea and a buttery scone with my Mrs who has just appeared out of bed after her night shift. She is giggly, could be a bit of afternoon fun coming my way I feel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Nope, chill out in the jammies.

Catching up on Suits with a cuppa

What episode are you on? I finished season 8. I am shooook to the core.
    I never know if I love Louis or Harvey the most.

I’m in work having lunch.

Edward M wrote: »
    I hope all remember that when you slide your plate across next :D.
    Poor old arsenal couldn't hold on for the win I see, awww, my heart is breaking :), though I hope the pip utd to fourth.
    Having tea and a buttery scone with my Mrs who has just appeared out of bed after her night shift. She is giggly, could be a bit of afternoon fun coming my way I feel.

Oh I'll share with everyone else, I meant I'm not sharing with you :eek:

Just kidding chocolate for all :pac:

What episode are you on? I finished season 8. I am shooook to the core.
    I never know if I love Louis or Harvey the most.

I’m in work having lunch.

A couple more episodes to go in Series 8.

I used to hate Louis in earlier seasons, but that has lessened in last couple.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Computerside wondering when this rain will stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bedside, massive massive setback had yesterday, broke into my break glass Incase of anxiety medication and all.

Just don't have the energy to deal with life today. Heartbroken over it, really thought I was on the uphill but slid all the way back down.

Any suggestions for YouTube/Netflix/audio books on itunes to immerse in and forget about life for the weekend welcomed!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Still bedridden... pain isn't alleviating at all after this whole week, ffs.

Guess I'll go see a doctor.

TG1 wrote: »
    Bedside, massive massive setback had yesterday, broke into my break glass Incase of anxiety medication and all.

Just don't have the energy to deal with life today. Heartbroken over it, really thought I was on the uphill but slid all the way back down.

Any suggestions for YouTube/Netflix/audio books on itunes to immerse in and forget about life for the weekend welcomed!!

*hugs*

Sorry too hear that TG, keep the chin up, would you interested in the paranormal/weird things going on? if you are I suggest the coast too coast youtube channel, always relaxes me when I feel tense and out of sorts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,113 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

In my 3rd hour of waiting on passengers, this could have a positive or negative impact on me for tomorrow, if they show in next 30 minutes it will be good for me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement