Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Srameen, so sorry about your friend.

TG1, the fact that you have come so far and are able to recognise and do something about your anxiety is a good thing. Accept that it's a hard time but know that it will be better. You have been here before and coped. You can again. Thinking of you. X

In bed, bf away on business so should be out living it up with mates but my lungs are letting me down so want to save energy to go watch the merseyside derby tomorrow night instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Just about to head into work, can it be midnight already?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In work, relieved that I appear to be forgiven.
    8 more mins and I’m spending the weekend being minded with my own personal maid. I’ll get to feel like smurfys boy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside, someone converted me into playing games recently, could become another interest of mine :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,837 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Couchside again watching a boards member on the cycling track.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Waiting for my hair to be done...appointment running very late. Twill be worth it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

GoneHome wrote: »
    Fireside looking out at the wind and rain, trying to decide whether it's worth the effort going for a few pints this evening or would it just be easier to stay here by the fire and have a few from the fridge, decisions decisions :D

So fireside won out, grand and relaxed here now for the evening, rugby and beers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭gifted

On the couch watching munster playin on tv......feel a bit flat today...think the I'll take the yoke for a walk later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭RederthanRed

Damn those poxy fake plastic flag waving band of oil money corrupt mercenaries.
    It aint over yet.
    We go again. Almost 30 years waiting for a Liverpool title now, if there is anyone up there, please Superman help us.

Everton tomorrow. I went to a good few Merseyside derbies. Never won any of them. Then of course the jinx ended when I watched one at home with a pal, had my Reds top on and sank a few beers. So afterwards we went to "The Furry Bog" in Whitechurch.
    It's a place where you dont bring yer wallet. Or dare say anything out of turn without getting your face re-arranged.
    But I was tipsy and high as a kite about Liverpool winning against Everton.
    So we walked up there and I went to the bar and dutch courage, I ordered a pint and said to a lad wearing an Everton top "Who won the game?". So he looked at my Liverpool shirt and said "Yee did, were ya not watching it?"
    I replied "I was, I just wanted to hear you say it". I knew as soon as I said it that I was in trouble. He grabbed me, put my neck into a headlock and began walking around the bar area with my neck under his arm.
    As he did a few laps, every now and then I got a glimpse of my friend sitting there and then next lap he had his coat on and next lap he was jogging towards the exit.
    In fairness he eventually let me go and I had deserved it.
    My brave friend waited for me outside.

It was the guts of 16 years ago I'd say but every time we play Everton I get flashbacks to that day.

In the kitchen now and probably watch tomorrow's game on the kitchen counter too coz the kids own the living room.

It's weird but as a fella in his late 30's you never lose that itch for getting out and having a bit of craic. It's just that kids drain yer energy and anyway, who wants to think of their drunk Dad getting headlocked and doing laps of The Furry Bog while turning purple?

Ahhhh, to be young again!

Damn those poxy fake plastic flag waving band of oil money corrupt mercenaries.
    It aint over yet.
    We go again. Almost 30 years waiting for a Liverpool title now, if there is anyone up there, please Superman help us.

Ah Jaysus would ya get a grip, raving about foreign soccer teams.:D

• Advertisement

Ah Jaysus would ya get a grip, raving about foreign soccer teams.:D

The basstids haven't accepted me into the footie forum yet mate.

It was either get if off my chest here or talk to the missus.

I had nowhere left to turn :pac:

The basstids haven't accepted me into the footie forum yet mate.

Ah shur back in my day you had to get two sponsors to join the soccer forum and if you got banned your sponsor got banned for a spell too. It could be hard at times to find sponsors.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Evening all :)

CH would you ever put some clothes on ;)

Red you can talk to us about anything but That football club :D

Ah shur back in my day you had to get two sponsors to join the soccer forum and if you got banned your sponsor got banned for a spell too. It could be hard at times to find sponsors.

Yeah well that OR......... they remember me from last time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

In my favourite restaurant in Oranmore. Celebrating buying a new beep beep today, well not new, second hand new yaknowwhddamean. Boyfriend just told me I look good in dimmed lighting, gotta take those backhanded compliments yo.

Autosport wrote: »
    Evening all :)

CH would you ever put some clothes on ;)

Janey Auto I thought you were on the road, this is embarrassing. I don't have many clothes and about once a month I wash them all - sorry :D

Janey Auto I thought you were on the road, this is embarrassing. I don't have many clothes and about once a month I wash them all - sorry :D

Oh I don't mind you not wearing clothes as it's let it all hang loose Saturday but we had an arrangement ;)

In my favourite restaurant in Oranmore. Celebrating buying a new beep beep today

Bring it down and show it to me....waddidyabuy? :D

Oh I don't mind you not wearing clothes as it's let it all hang loose Saturday but we had an arrangement ;)

Scratches head trying to remember which arrangement that was....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote:
    Red you can talk to us about anything but That football club

If you are putting Red on a list for that topic, myself & Seph will also be on that list.

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    If you are putting Red on a list for that topic, myself & Seph will also be on that list.

What list?

Scratches head trying to remember which arrangement that was....:D

You don't remember :eek:

Slowly turns All cameras on :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote:
    What list?

The Liverpool chatter peeps

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,073 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Trundle stomp etc. A week to motogp YASSSSSSSSS

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    The Liverpool chatter peeps

Adds another name to her hit list ;):D

You don't remember :eek:

Slowly turns All cameras on :D

OK OK You're the boss, I remember, please only the usual camera :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Bring it down and show it to me....waddidyabuy? :D

In the Indian or the car? :pac:
    Qashqai, white wan. Have to say bye bye to my Yaris that has served me well. Bought it from a nun who cursed it blessed it as I was driving off. But just too many problems with it lately it didn’t make sense to keep it.
    In the Indian i got chicken patala, and wine. Lotsa wine.

Well wear and safe journeys Retro.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Got all dressed up to head out with the long suffering Mrs Happy and she asks me why I am not getting dressed up. What the??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭gifted

In the Indian or the car? :pac:
    Qashqai, white wan. Have to say bye bye to my Yaris that has served me well. Bought it from a nun who cursed it blessed it as I was driving off. But just too many problems with it lately it didn’t make sense to keep it.
    In the Indian i got chicken patala, and wine. Lotsa wine.

Grabs the yoke of a dog and is pegging it down to the Indian to catch a glimpse of retro lol lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement