Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

He’s gone to bed because I started playing ABBA tunes :pac: any chance of a bag of chips bassy?
    My Snapchat memories say this time two years ago I was in Amsterdam and the pics are.. interesting. Right now I’m watching Kerry Katona being interviewed by Ray D’arcy.. is this old age?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,559 ✭✭✭bassy

He’s gone to bed because I started playing ABBA tunes :pac: any chance of a bag of chips bassy?
    My Snapchat memories say this time two years ago I was in Amsterdam and the pics are.. interesting. Right now I’m watching Kerry Katona being interviewed by Ray D’arcy.. is this old age?

of course how could i say no to the lovely retro :)

salt and vinegar ?,small medium or large chip ?.

I’m just after an Indian so a small large will do :D

I’m just after an Indian so a small large will do :D

coming up in 5 mins retro :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

What type of spuds do you use bassy?

feeling a bit cyber-peckish here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bedside. Mulling over the week. Wondering how one person has the power to set me back four months of hard self work. Realised it is because I let them. Hmm... Too much to think about really. Times like this I wish I hadn't gone off the booze!

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    What type of spuds do you use bassy?

feeling a bit cyber-peckish here.

golden wonders ted.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

bassy wrote: »
    golden wonders ted.

Extra large portion with salt & vinegar please.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,907 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

TG1 wrote: »
    Bedside. Mulling over the week. Wondering how one person has the power to set me back four months of hard self work. Realised it is because I let them. Hmm... Too much to think about really. Times like this I wish I hadn't gone off the booze!

That's half the battle I think anyway TG1 , realising it . Then accepting it for what it is and not beating yourself up over it is the main thing . We've all been there , well I have anyway , hope you can get through this blip soon mind yourself .

Am in bed , such an exciting Saturday night :D

Bassy , portion of Grems onion rings please !

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Extra large portion with salt & vinegar please.

gimme 5 mins ted :)

retro your chips are ready 2.50 please :)

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    That's half the battle I think anyway TG1 , realising it . Then accepting it for what it is and not beating yourself up over it is the main thing .

Am in bed , such an exciting Saturday night :D

Bassy , portion of Grems onion rings please !

gimme 10 mins mam :) for the grems onion rings,busy here cooking ON MY OWN.

Succubus did you go to the hen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭RederthanRed

Be calm and some deep breaths.

You can always get back on the booze - Good hour there to get it sorted

gimme 10 mins mam :) for the grems onion rings,busy here cooking ON MY OWN.

Shocking hard to get good staff Bassy , you're doing a great job on your own though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Perched, ready for motd.

Been there and done that! Acknowledging where you went wrong and learning from it is actually a gift to your future self. Corny I know but life lessons like this are invaluable. Learn from it and move forward!x

• Registered Users Posts: 10,113 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Hotel bound, today isnt gonna turn out as i expected :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

smurfjed wrote: »

Saddened to hear that Graces7 has called it a day, she feels that she was getting bullied too much and decided to seek a more peaceful life without boards.

Ah no, only been on this thread a short while but felt we were kindred spirits (I love cats too!!!)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with a cupan tae
    honeybear wrote: »
    (I love cats too!!!)

Me three :3

Shocking hard to get good staff Bassy , you're doing a great job on your own though :)

why thank you mam :) and your grems onion rings are ready and cooked the way you like them :)

ted your large portion of chips with salt/vinegar ready 4.00 euros please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Back from the homeland round trip. Knackered, loaded and tired, will catch up tomorrow after the nct. Wish me more luck everyone.
    Birthday celebrations started early with lunch out and surprise family home for the weekend. Fun stuff.

Saddened to hear that Graces7 has called it a day, she feels that she was getting bullied too much and decided to seek a more peaceful life without boards.

She always seemed nice and very proud of her location.

I'd wish the lady well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Bed. quiet day. But got the washing done, it the stove and painted my gate!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,490 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

In my cocoon, needing some quiet time.

Netflix has added Goodfellas to their play list !

That's my viewing sorted for the night , plus I love the soundtrack to it , classic film .

how were the onion rings mam ?.

Netflix has added Goodfellas to their play list !

That's my viewing sorted for the night , plus I love the soundtrack to it , classic film .

One of the finest movies ever created

how were the onion rings mam ?.

Bassy , standing order for onion rings from here on in , gold star awards , perfect thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,490 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Ah no, she was always so cheery. How unfair of people. :(

Wherever you are Miss Graces, I wish you well! Shall surely miss you on Boards.

• Advertisement

Bassy , standing order for onion rings from here on in , gold star awards , perfect thank you :)

thank you mam :) anytime my dear :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement